We are looking for a Female Support Worker to join our supported living service in Calne. This service currently supports one fantastically personable lady who enjoys the independence that comes with living in her own home.
If you are an empathetic individual with a genuine passion for helping others, then we want to hear from you. We don’t ask for specific skills, it all about you, we are looking for someone with a great sense of humour, resilience and the ability to think on their feet.
To be considered you must have a full driver’s licence and access to your own vehicle.
What would you be doing?
The role of Support Worker is a varied one, but your responsibilities would involve:
- Accompanying the person we support on trips and to activitiesThis may include trips to the zoo, art classes, cinema, the theatre
- Assisting with jobs around the house
- Encouraging continued engagement in the community
- Following structures and routines
- Personal care
- Administering medication
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a service where you can play an active and positive role in a person’s life.
What you get from us:
In addition to great job satisfaction and brilliant development opportunities you will receive:
- £8.72 per hour
- 20 days annual leave plus bank holidays
- Pension contribution
- Access to free occupational health, physiotherapy, counselling and advice services
- Fully paid training and access to nationally recognised qualifications
- Travel to work scheme (season ticket loan)
- Access to an online shopping platform with discounts from over 3,500 retailers