Teacher of Maths
Part Time, Fixed Term until July
0.6 Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday
Salary: MPR-UPR £25,000 - £41,604 (£15,428-£24,962 actual)
The North Hampshire School are looking to appoint an outstanding and committed mathematician, to join the department until the end of the academic year, to deliver Maths at both KS3 and KS4. Maths forms a fundamental part of education at the school and the skills that students are taught throughout their time in the department, not only allows them to study more advanced topics in other related fields such as Chemistry and Physics, but also equips them with the essential knowledge that they need for further education and a future career.
Ideally you will:
- Have relevant experience of teaching to at least GCSE or equivalent level
- Experience of involvement in extra curricular activities
- Have a history with successful use of Maths within teaching and learning
- Have the ability to develop positive and effective relationships with students, staff, governors, parent/carers and other stakeholders
- Have experience of successful behaviour management
If you are a teacher of Maths looking to further your career, we would like to hear from you.
The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. We will ensure that all our recruitment and selection practices reflect this commitment. All successful candidates will be subject to Disclosure and Barring Service checks along with other relevant employment checks.