Teaching Personnel are looking for a Teaching Assistant to work with a Year 10 student in the NG5 area.
The student is on role with a school in NG17 area who supports students who present with Social, Emotional and Mental Health difficulties and ASC, however the sessions are to take place in the home and local area.
The student present with ADHD, learning disability, impulsive behaviour, Low level of challenge and aggression and does have a speech impairment.
- Afternoon - 3 hour session (12:30 to 3:30pm approximately)
- Monday to Friday
- To support the student with outdoor activities
- Going into the community with the student
- Drive the student to Alternative Provision activities
- Support the student with life skills activities
- Pastoral role only - as the student attends academic lessons in the morning
- Responsible for driving the student to and from activities in the community
- Experience supporting challenging behaviour, ADHD and MLD
- Support the student on a 1:1 basis in the residential home if needed
The school are looking to arrange a meeting in the home with the Head Teacher and the Home manager before Christmas, so the successful candidate can meet the student.
if interested please apply for the role with your up to date CV.
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role. Please see teachingpersonnel/faqs for details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Teaching Personnel is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We offer all our registered candidates FREE child protection and prevent duty training. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check. Full assistance provided.