Part Time Teaching Assistant
January 2021 – July 2021
£293.00 - £350.00 per week
Vision for Education is looking to appoint a Part Time Teaching Assistant (TA) to join our successful supply team and work in a local primary school in the South Tyneside area. This is a long-term Teaching Assistant (TA) role, which will commence in January 2021 and will continue on a long term basis.
Working as part of a dynamic and creative team, the successful Teaching Assistant (TA) will focus on delivering whole class support across the primary age. The successful applicant will be expected to work within Key Stage 2, primarily within a Year 3 class. The successful applicant will deliver literacy and numeracy to small groups. Ideally the successful teaching assistant (TA) will have expirenece of delivering intervention-based support. This position will be part time, working 08:30 – 12:30 Monday to Friday.
Salary is dependent on experience, training or qualifications. The minimum experience, training or qualifications required for this position are a Level 2 qualification in Childcare and Key Stage 2 experience.
This average sized primary school is looking for a committed and successful Teaching Assistant (TA) to join their motivated team. This primary school has a strong team spirit and dedicated work ethic among staff. Within the school, they have worked hard to introduce and continually improve a unique and exciting method of teaching creative and foundation subjects.
To be considered for the Teaching Assistant (TA) position, you will:
- Hold a minimum of a Level 2 qualification in Childcare.
- Have experience of working as a Teaching Assistant in Lower Key Stage 2
- Be experienced in working with small groups to boost attainment
- Hold expirenece of providing literacy and numeracy support
- Have a genuine desire to become part of a committed team of school staff.
- Have expirenece of delivering 1-1 support to pupils who have Special Educational Needs.
Vision for Education is committed to safeguarding children and young people. We take our responsibilities extremely seriously. All staff we register will undertake thorough interviewing and referencing checks and hold, or be prepared to undergo, an Enhanced DBS check that must be registered on the Update Service.
About Vision for Education
Vision for Education is a market-leading education recruitment and supply agency committed to the learning and development of young people. We are an employer of choice for high-quality primary, secondary and SEND teaching and support staff. We have branches across the country, and we are part of the world-renowned education company TES Global.
What Vision for Education offer
As a valued employee of Vision for Education, you will receive:
- Excellent daily rates paid weekly by our in-house payroll team using the Pay As You Earn (PAYE) system.
- Guaranteed pay scheme (subject to availability and qualifying criteria).
- Pension contributions (subject to a qualifying period).
- Full compliance with AWR (Agency Workers’ Regulations), to make sure you get the pay and working conditions you are entitled to.
- FREE training to help with your professional development such as Team Teach, Autism Awareness and an online Educare training package worth £350.
- Regular social events with 100% complimentary food and drinks.
- £50 refer a friend or colleague bonus scheme.