Do you have a passion to help and support children within a classroom environment?
School Support Staff is one of the fastest growing sectors in education and with an ever growing demand Supply Desk is keen to recruit experienced and passionate Teaching Assistants (TA) and Learning Support Assistants (LSA) for short and long term positions in our client Primary Schools in and around the local area. Supply Desk would welcome applications from individuals with a passion to improve outcomes for children with a range of needs and abilities and a good understanding of supporting teaching and learning in a classroom environment. There are opportunities available across Early Years (EYFS) and both Key Stages 1 (KS1) and 2 (KS2).
This position is part time - Thursday and Friday afternoons - working as a TA in a mixed Year 5/6 class, based in a lovely village school near Worthing. The role is to start in January 2021 on an ongoing, long term basis.
Your duties will include:
- Working inside or outside the classroom with a specific pupils to deliver intervention
- Managing class behaviour to ensure learning levels remain consistent
- Adapting support according to needs of the pupils working with
- Looking after children’s physical, social and emotional welfare
- Creating a stimulating and engaging environment
The Ideal Candidate
- Teaching Assistant Level 2 / 3 Qualification (Desirable but not essential)
- A good level of education
- Experience supporting teaching and learning in a UK Schools
- Committed to nurturing the development of every child within an inclusive environment
- An outstanding role model to teaching and learning
- Values the importance of teamwork and operates with flexibility
- Is creative and passionate
- Sympathetic to the aims and ethos of the school
In Return we can offer
- Competitive Rates
- Dedicated Consultant
- Continued Professional Development
- Regular Networking Events
If you are interested in this role please call Claire at Supply Desk on 01273 609993 or email an up to date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org