Part Time Primary Teaching Assistant – Brighton
Supply Desk are recruiting for a Primary Teaching Assistant to work part time in a lovely 2 form entry school. The position is for 3 days per week, working with small groups and 1:1 across Year 2, 3 and 4. The main focus will be to support the children with catch up and bring them up to the approprate levels.
Start: January 2021
Salary: £60 per day
Hours: School Hours (8:30-15:30)
Contract Type: Part time, Spring term 20201
Setting: Primary school, Mainstream
If you are interested in this position or would like more information please contact Claire on 01273 609993 or email an up to date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
As part of this role you will benefit from the following:
- CPD Opportunities for continuous development such as Autism Awareness, Behaviour Management and Practice.
- Supply Desk offers competitive rates of pay
- Weekly pay every Friday
- A rewarding role enriching the lives of young learners
- Support and expertise from a consultant that has previously worked in schools
- Refer a friend and receive £100
If you are interested in this Primary Teaching Assistant role or other jobs in education please send your CV to email@example.com or call 01273 609993 today