PART TIME KS1 Teaching Assistant (KS1 TA)
£9.77 per hour
Vision for Education is seeking to employ a part time KS1 Teaching Assistant to join our successful supply teaching team to work within a lively primary school in Stockton-on-Tees. The suitable candidate will be working with children between the ages of 5-7. Salary is dependent on experience, training, or qualifications.
Working as part of an energetic and creative team, the successful KS1 Teaching Assistant will focus on delivering support across the whole school curriculum, working 08:30 – 12.00pm Monday to Friday.
The suitable candidate would need to have experience of working with children Year 1 and Year 2 and knowledge of the current curriculum.
This is a large primaruy school which prides itself on providing a fun and safe environement where children can thrive. The senior leadership team play an active role within school, and staff feel well supported and work well together as a team.
To be considered for the KS1 Teaching Assistant position, you must:
• Minimum of Level 2 qualification in a relevant subject
• Have experience supporting children with KS1 children of all abilities
• Be able to adapt to different routines daily
• Have experience of KS1 curriculum and phonics
• Be flexible and creative when supporting teaching
• Be able to work between the hours of 8:30 until 12:00pm Mon-Fri
• Have a DBS on the Update Service or, willing to undergo an Enhanced DBS check that must be registered on the Update Service
Vision for Education is committed to safeguarding children and young people. We take our responsibilities extremely seriously. All staff we register will undertake thorough interviewing and referencing checks and hold, or be prepared to undergo, an Enhanced DBS check that must be registered on the Update Service.
About Vision for Education
Vision for Education is a market-leading education recruitment and supply agency committed to the learning and development of young people. We are an employer of choice for high-quality primary, secondary and SEND teaching and support staff.
What Vision for Education offer
As a valued employee of Vision for Education, you will receive:
• Excellent daily rates paid weekly by our in-house payroll team using the Pay As You Earn (PAYE) system.
• Guaranteed pay scheme (subject to availability and qualifying criteria).
• Pension contributions (subject to a qualifying period).
• Full compliance with AWR (Agency Workers’ Regulations), to make sure you get the pay and working conditions you are entitled to.
• FREE training to help with your professional development such as Team Teach, Autism Awareness and an online Educare training package.
• Access to a dedicated consultant, who will provide ongoing support.
How to apply
If you are a Teaching Assistant who is passionate about delivering quality teaching and care and looking to join a vibrant and creative team, then we want to hear from you.
Apply today via this website, or for more information about this role and other opportunities across Vision for Education, please contact our Teesside Primary Team on 01642 243843.
Due to the coronavirus pandemic and to ensure we are fully compliant with Government guidance relating to social distancing, interviews with shortlisted candidates will take place by video call.