Are you ready to become a Telemarketer as part of world’s #1 business coaching organisation?
A truly unique opportunity for an enthusiastic Sales and Marketing Operator to join a fast-growing business coaching company based in Chislehurst, Bromley Kent.
Our client’s focus is on supporting local business owners to become even more successful by increasing their profits, building stronger teams and developing their business so it can ultimately work without them. Clients participate in a range of group and individual coaching programmes, business planning days and team/ individual development programmes.
- Performance Driven and Love a Challenge?
- Are you friendly, charming and persuasive?
- Are you an engaging conservationist?
- Do you have the ability, confidence and attitude to get things done quickly and with your own initiative?
- Do you have a genuine interest in business and an enthusiasm for learning?
- Are you a pro-active and supportive team-player who is keen to muck in and make sure everyone wins?
- Are you genuine, honest and open to learning as you go along?
- Are you resilient to set-backs in the sales processes but have a can-do attitude to get right back up?
- Understand and apply the art of selling
- Love Outbound Calling to Prospects
About the role:
If you’re the Telemarketer we’re looking for, you will join the worlds #1 business coaching company's office in Chislehurst. Together, we will work with business owners/directors to grow and improve their businesses – which in turn will improve the lives of the owners/directors, their families and their employees.
You will be responsible for:
- Representing the company in front of prospective clients in person, by telephone or written communications
- Your main goal will be to generate appointments and seminar attendees through sales and marketing activities. These will mainly include telephone calls and networking
- You will drive the sales and follow-up process, which will include creating and maintaining a database of prospects and clients, follow-up communications with prospects and clients (usually via phone and mail)
- Keeping accurate records of KPIs and maintaining the client database (currently on Hubspot CRM System)
You will benefit from:
- World Class training and development resources
- Basic pay of £18,500 p/a, depending on experience.
- Uncapped Bonus (OTE circa £40,000).
- Mainly office based but flexible working hours where required.
- You will be invited to various prestigious awards ceremonies and social events throughout the year.
- Career Development Opportunity to Develop more into Strategic Sales and Business Development Role.
To find out more please attach your CV to the link provided.