You’ve got the drive to generate new business. You’ll be able to quickly, professionally and persistently prospect potential new customers. You’ll have a big desire to help others and a strong reason why helping the small business community matters to you. You’ll be open-minded and love learning. You’re committed to whatever challenge you take on and want to be well rewarded for your success when you meet those challenges.
Our client is looking for an enthusiastic Part time Telesales Executive to join their team. This role will offer you the flexibility to commit 100% to your role with the company and 100% to the other commitments in your life.
About the Role
As a Telesales Executive you will make outbound contact with the owners of small businesses. You will professionally and skilfully ask them questions to help them understand how the company’s services may be able to benefit them. You’ll be setting appointments for the team of business coaching experts to convert into new business for the company.
You’ll be persistent in your efforts and understand that it takes consistent activity to generate results. The rewards are a generous commission scheme and equally important, by introducing new clients to the business and the services the company offers, you will very genuinely be making a hugely positive difference for the prospects you deliver.
Key Skills and Experience:
To apply for the role you will need to demonstrate the following:
- The desire to pick up the phone, contact suspects and create new leads
- A strong results focus
- Strong emotional intelligence
- Strong communication skills
- Strong interest in other people. (Enjoys helping others)
- Energy, enthusiasm and drive
- Great listening and questioning skills
Our client will expect you to pick up the phone and speak to prospects from day one. Whilst you will be learning on the job you will also be trained in their scripts and processes. As you’d expect from a coaching company, they have a big belief in developing the skills of their team. It is also important to them that their team members take pride in their own development. They will support you to become the best at your role as you can possibly be.
Salary & Benefits:
- £20,000 per annum £40k OTE FTE commission for achieving targets – pro rata'd 25 hours per week
- Flexible working hours and part time working, possible within school hours
- Good levels of renumeration and a generous commission structure
- The role is currently home-based during the Covid-19 pandemic
- 25 hours per week – can work from home – they also have an office based in Tyringham (Nr. Newport Pagnell) that you will be required to attend from time to time.
About our Client
Our client is a Milton Keynes, Bedford & Northampton based business coaching organisation working as part of a larger brand within ActionCOACH both nationally and internationally. Their vision is to make the UK the best country in the world to be a business owner. They provide one-one and group coaching for SME business owners as well as other training, business planning and engagement programmes.
They believe they’re the best kept secret in the business world as their client feedback is superb and they generate fantastic results for their clients – their firm has won multiple awards over the last few years for their results with their clients.
How to Apply