Part Time Veterinary Receptionist - Harbour Veterinary Group
- Harbour (North End)
Harbour Veterinary Group has been established in the Portsmouth area for over 40 years. We have a team of 14 veterinary surgeons, 30 nurses, six receptionists, two admin support staff and a practice manager. We encourage further professional development for our vets, currently we have two vets with certificates in Cardiology, Surgery and Medicine and another vet currently studying for her medicine certificate.
We have a fantastic opportunity for a Part Time Veterinary Receptionist to join our team here at Harbour - North End Hospital.
This is a permanent part time role working 16 hours per week and 1:4 Saturdays. Hours of work are Monday 2:00pm - 7:00pm, Wednesday 1:30pm - 6:30pm, Thursday 9:00am-2:00pm, plus 1:4 Saturdays 8:00am-12:00pm.
As a receptionist you will provide a friendly, efficient and professional service to our clients and their animals. You will need to be able to work well within a team, sometimes under high pressure.
Previous veterinary receptionist experience would be preferable but not essential.
Main duties would include:
- Answering the telephone, booking appointments and processing prescription requests.
- Dealing with clients at the reception desk, taking payments and dealing with enquiries.
- Accurately recording client and animal information on our IT system, so good IT skills would be preferable.
- Cleaning duties are involved.
In Return, you will receive:
- 5 weeks holiday + bank holidays pro rata
- Staff Discount
- Access to Perkbox, Gymflex etc
- Options to purchase CVS shares
To apply for this position please click '