- Plunketts (Ramsgate)
Plunketts provides excellent animal care for all companion animals. The Grade II listed building has been carefully and sympathetically modified to provide a hygienic and user friendly environment, combining up to date equipment with a commitment to staff development and support. There is a fully equipped purpose built operating suite consisting of two sterile theatres and preparation area all with modern anaesthetic equipment.
This is a permanent Part time role working 24 hours per week, split into 8 hour shifts on Tuesday, Wednesday & Thursday.
As a receptionist you will provide a friendly, efficient and professional service to our clients and their animals. You will need to be able to work well within a team, sometimes under high pressure.
Previous veterinary receptionist experience would be preferable but not essential.
Main duties would include:
- Answering the telephone, booking appointments and processing prescription requests.
- Dealing with clients at the reception desk, taking payments and dealing with enquiries.
- Accurately recording client and animal information on our IT system, so good IT skills would be preferable.
- Cleaning duties are involved.
In Return, you will receive:
- 5 weeks holiday + bank holidays pro rata
- Staff Discount
- Access to Perkbox, Gymflex etc
- Options to purchase CVS shares