Are you looking for a role that lets you help others?
Are you a calm and compassionate person?
United Response is looking for a dedicated individual to join one of our busy supported living services which is home to 6 individuals with a range of learning disabilities, complex health needs and autism.
What would you be doing?
As a Waking Night Support Worker, you would be responsible for ensuring that the people we support enjoy the independence that comes with living in their own home as well as:
- Creating a comfortable and calm environment
- Helping with jobs around the house
- Monitoring the people we support
- Helping with accurate record keeping
- Personal care
- Assisting with evening and morning routines
What we need from you
Whilst experience is beneficial, it’s not compulsory and we are much more interested in you sharing our values of being creative, open honest, united and responsive. We are looking for kind and compassionate individuals with integrity and a great sense of humour. As this is a more active Waking Nights Support Worker role you should be able to use your initiative to ensure we provide the best quality support possible.
What you get from us
As well as full training and immense job satisfaction, as a Waking Night Support Worker you will receive:
- £9.72 per hour
- 20 days annual leave (pro-rata)
- Extra annual leave after 3 and 5 years
- Pension contribution
- Access to free occupational health, physiotherapy, counselling and advice services
- Travel to work scheme (season ticket loan)
- Access to an online shopping platform with discounts from over 3,500 retailers