Are you looking for part-time hours, with a company you can feel passionate about?
Are you good at working out what makes businesses tick?
Do you enjoy working collaboratively with business leaders and colleagues alike to influence new business partnerships?
FindYourFlex.co.uk could be the right place for you.
We’re the UK’s fastest-growing flexible working recruitment network.
The sister-company of Mummyjobs.co.uk, Daddyjobs.co.uk & UntappedTalentUK.co.uk, our award-winning site offers far more than your average job board.
We’re passionate about creating societal change and readdressing the imbalances present in the world of work via flexible working and improving diversity & inclusivity in the work place.
The Find Your Flex Group has a community of 1.3 Million people looking for new opportunities every single month, from the thousands of vacancies we have advertised by top employers across the UK.
We’re looking for new Partnerships Managers to work with an array of clients, from both public and private sector.
You’ll uncover sales opportunities, enabling partners to come on-board to advertise:
- Their vacancies 2. Create content with us and engage with our audience in innovative and useful ways 3. Take steps to become more flexible, diverse and more inclusive employers through any of our pioneering initiatives.
Hours are flexible and can be worked from Monday – Friday between 9-6PM.
- Sourcing new clients and developing new business opportunities.
- Contacting prospective clients and speaking with decision maker via Linked IN, email and Zoom or Teams
- Managing new clients to grow, upsell and renew contracts
- Building a strong, in-depth product knowledge and understanding of the industry.
- Educating clients to understand the features and benefits of our products and services
- Creating quotes based on client requirements.
- Consistently achieving monthly targets for meetings and revenue based.
Essential Criteria -
- Experience of working within the recruitment, media or job board industry in a new business sales role.
- Strong negotiating and influencing skills with clients at all levels.
- A proven track record of consistently achieving targets.
- Ability to prioritise, work under pressure and meet deadlines.
- Passion for selling and motivated by achieving results.
- Confident and professional telephone manner and ability to build rapport.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Must be positive and driven individual, with the tenacity and target-driven attitude of a successful sales person
- Competitive basic salary
- Discounts with cinemas, major retailers, family days out and much more
- Being part of a team and company that are committed to making the world of work a more dynamic and fairer place
We are based in Darlington, but this role can be 100% remote and available anywhere across the UK & Ireland.