We are looking for a PA to the Chief Executive who will provide high quality, effective, proactive and confidential administrative and governance support to the Chief Executive, Directors and Trustees to enable the delivery of strategic and operational objectives. This is a pivotal and varied role in which you will be involved at all levels of the charity.
Personal Assistant Responsibilities:
• Manage the Chief Executive’s incoming post and emails, ensuring Chief Executive is aware of priorities and take initiative to action these promptly
• Manage the Chief Executive’s busy diary, including complex travel arrangements, compiling detailed itineraries, expenses and preparing papers for meetings
• Carefully schedule all Leadership Team, Director Group, Board of Trustees and Finance & Resources Committee, and other governance meetings around quarterly reporting timeframes. To compile agendas and papers, produce minutes of a high standard and ensure actions are followed up
• Main point of contact for Trustees and the Chair of the Board
• Preparation of agenda to incorporate relevant reports and actions from previous minutes in consultation with the Chief Executive, Chair and other senior leaders
• Progressing actions on minutes, including ensuring prompt circulation to Board
• Liaise with those preparing papers for meetings to ensure they are available for distribution and distribute the agenda and papers prior to the meeting
• Attending and minute-taking all Trustee and Finance & Resources Committee Meetings and Leadership Team meetings
Personal Assistant Requirements:
• Experience of providing Personal Assistant support at a senior level
• Experience of diary management including arranging meetings, ensuring all appropriate documentation is available for those meetings and arranging travel and accommodation;
• Experience of building effective working relationships with stakeholders at all levels internally and externally;
• Track record of excellent written and verbal communications skills including the preparation of board papers or similar
• A confident and approachable communicator, able to communicate with people at all levels appropriately via email, letter, telephone, video conference and face to face;
• Able to work unsupervised on own initiative with the ability to prioritise and deliver competing tasks under tight deadlines;
• Able to write clear and accurate correspondence, minutes and papers appropriately tailored to the audience;
• Analytical skills and able to filter and prioritise information;
• Able to deal with issues of a confidential nature in a courteous and diplomatic manner
About Missing People:
Missing People is an independent charity that relies on donations. Our Vision is that every missing person is found safe.
Somebody goes missing in the UK every 90 seconds. We are a non-judgemental, highly skilled team of staff and volunteers working around the clock for everyone who needs us. We provide free 24-hour confidential support, help, advice by phone, email, text and online, including the opportunity to reconnect. We also coordinate a UK wide network of people, businesses and media to join the search when someone goes missing.
Location: Mortlake, SW London
Job Type: Part-Time, Permanent
Hours: 21 per week over 4 days
Salary: £23,000 to £29,000 pro rata, depending on experience
Closing date: 16th August 2020
You may have experience of the following: Personal Assistant, Executive Assistant, Senior Secretary, EA, Corporate Secretary, Senior Administrator, Senior PA, etc.
£23000 - £29000 per annum
about 1 month ago