PHS Job 1702
Vacancy: Part Time Housekeeper Cook Jobs
We are one of the top boutique private cleaning agencies in the UK. If you are looking to be employed as a private housekeeper, we are one of Londons' top housekeeping agencies. We will help you to find a fantastic private cleaner job.
We are happy to announce a new vacancy for a professional and discreet Housekeeper / Cook for our new Clients, a friendly family with three children aged 5, 11 and 13. Their cosy 4-bedroom home is located in beautiful rural surroundings of Winchester, Hampshire, UK.
The successful housekeeper will be local, expected to have a positive, proactive hands-on attitude, to be flexible and well-organised as well as to have extensive experience and knowledge of wardrobe management, laundry and ironing. Although your job will be to concentrating on the cleaning, as a bonus, we are looking for someone with good cooking skills as the chosen candidate may be required to cook family meals.
Ideally we are looking for someone who is child-friendly as the housekeeper may be asked to occasionally pick up the children from school although the family employ a nanny, thus it is important that we find a good team player.
Type: Part time, Live-out, Permanent
Working days: Mon - Fri
Working hours: flexible | 25 hours/week (minimum 4 hours per day)
Driving license is required.
A housekeeper/cook job may include housework duties:
- Kitchen cleaning, (eg, wiping down surfaces and white goods, washing some items by hand, cleaning fridge, tap, moping tiled floor, mirrors, glass door)
- Keeping the bedrooms clean and tidy (eg. changing of the bed linens, dusting)
- Cooking for the family
- Wardrobe management
- Taking care of the laundry: washing, ironing, steaming, hand washing, sorting, sawing etc...
- Cleaning of upholstery (eg. hoovering, leather cleaning, steam cleaning, wiping )
- Cleaning of the carpets and floors (wet washing/mopping, solvent cleaning, wiping down skirting boards etc..)
- Cleaning mirrors and windows on the inside (if needed)
- Small gardening duties (brushing leave, watering plants)
- Minimum of 5 years similar work experience in a private household with checkable references
- UK working permit
- Driving license
#PHS_Job, #PHS_Jobs, #Perfect_Household_Staff, #PHSRecruitment, #PHS_Estate_Management, #Residential HousekeeperCook, #BerkshireHousekeeper, #PartTimeHousekeeperCookWinchester, #PrivateHousekeeperCook