To provide a high standard of physiotherapy service to residents with Long Term Conditions and rehabilitation at Baylham Care Centre, to work in Barham Care Centre when required.
To maintain accurate, comprehensive and up to date electronic resident treatment records, in line with CSP professional standards, and legal, CQC and organisational requirements.
KEY WORKING RELATIONSHIPS
· Nursing staff
· Other physiotherapists
· Occupational Therapists
· Care staff in all three companies
· Social Services
· Independent and voluntary agencies
· Other community practitioners
· To perform a physiotherapeutic assessment of residents with diverse presentations and complex physical and psychological conditions.
· To provide a diagnosis and then develop and deliver an individual treatment programme to a high standard.
· To hold responsibility for own caseload and be responsible for a defined area of the service, or a particular resident type, working with or without direct supervision. Supervision takes the form of regular formal training and clinical reasoning sessions, peer review, case conferences. Access to advice and support from the Manager is available if required.
· To undertake all aspects of clinical duties as an autonomous practitioner.
· To take responsibility for and educate physiotherapy assistants when required, from a range of clinical levels.
· To participate in senior staff audit and research projects, to further own and team’s clinical practice.
· To take an active role in departmental in-service training (manual handling of people), to build and consolidate on graduate skills and knowledge. This includes the preparation and delivery of a clinically relevant presentation every year.
· To manage own caseload and activity record.
· To delegate residents appropriately to the Therapy Assistant
Role: Physiotherapist (Part time)
Job Type: Part Time
Location: IP6, Suffolk,
Apply for this job now.
17 days ago
Part Time Promotions