You will drive the quality of installations across the UK and support and coach others in doing so.
Plumbing Technician Responsibilities:
- Water monitoring, Drain inspections, Site surveys, Installation solutions based on detailed site plans and installations
, - Provide technical insight and guidance to the business and recommend product and installation changes
- - Test returned products for issues and faults and report back
to maintain their knowledge especially during change and projects but also generally to maintain productivity.
- Follow company processes on stock management including usage; shrinkage and movement.
- Training materials for new starters and in-house Plumbers
- Installation processes for all types of installation including troubleshooting guidelines and health & safety.
Plumbing Technician Requirements:
- A qualified and experienced Plumber.
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to work independently as well as in a team environment.
- Project management experience and ideally trained.
- Demonstrable experience in large scale installations across numerous sites/locations.
- Ideally Facilities Management experience.
- IT literate (Microsoft Word/PowerPoint/Outlook as a minimum).
- Willing to work some evenings and weekends as required.
- Full UK driving license.
About our client:
Our client provides innovative solutions for sustainability in the area of water conservation
Position: UK Technician
Location: Essex and London with UK travel
Hours: Monday to Friday with occasional weekend or evening work (1 or 2 weekend days (Sat OR Sun) and 1 or 2 evenings / late work
Salary: £40k to £47k depending upon experience
You may have experience of the following: Plumber, Plumbing Technician, FM, Facilities Management, Hard Services, Plumbing Installation, etc.
£40000 - £47000 per annum
28 days ago