Welwyn Garden City, GB, AL7 1RR
Business: Nestlé Cereal Partners UK (CPUK)
Job Title: Portfolio Marketing Manager (12 month fixed term contract)
Location: Welwyn Garden City
Competitive salary (up to £50,000 depending on experience) plus potential bonus + car allowance + fantastic benefits
This is a full time temporary opportunity but we are always open to discuss individual’s flexible working needs so please speak to us during the recruitment process to understand what this could look like.
We are currently recruiting for an experienced Portfolio Marketing Manager to join our Nestlé Cereal Partners UK team at our head office in Welwyn Garden City. Reporting directly into the Growth Capabilities Controller you’ll play a lead role in managing portfolio communications for Nestlé Breakfast Cereals (NBC)
You will drive the development and execution of UK promotions, manage the relationship with the global portfolio team, executing global projects locally and lead Corporate Communications for the UK.
Cereal Partners Worldwide is a successful 50/50 joint venture between Nestlé S.A. and General Mills Inc. At Cereal Partners UK we have established ourselves as one of the largest cereal manufacturers in the UK, making many well-loved brands with a long heritage. Our aim is simple: to provide high quality, nutritious and great tasting breakfast cereals. You could join our mission to Make Breakfast Better!
As Portfolio Marketing Manager you’ll lead the communication strategy for our cereals portfolio ensuring every element is aligned to our brand and business strategy, striving to achieve a best in class approach every time.
Key responsibilities of this role include:
- Managing the relationship and interaction with the global portfolio team on communication development and collaborating with UKI teams/agencies to determine how best to deploy locally to drive consumer awareness and ROI.
- Leading the development of UK based portfolio promotional plans, linking to our company pillars of Better Food, Better Lives and Better Planet. Executing plans to maximise awareness and engagement across the relevant customer and media channels.
- Marketing lead on sustainability initiatives for the Portfolio. Managing internal and external communications.
- Leading the development and execution of the Corporate Communications plan, ensuring alignment with key internal, global and Nestlé stakeholders.
- Being the main point of contact with CPW, Nestlé, our corporate PR agency FHF and consumer services to manage media and consumer queries and responses.
- Lead the local regulatory process to ensure compliance in partnership with the Nutrition & External Affairs Manager and wider teams.
- Govern the portfolio budget in an effective way, ensuring activity is delivered on time and within budget whilst maximising ROI.
To be successful in this role you’ll already have proven marketing and communications experience, ideally within a similar role. Acting as an ambassador for the brand, you will have strong communication, project management and analytical skills. Pro-activity and enthusiasm are essential elements for this role as well as leadership agility, creative thinking and strong commercial acumen.
You’ll also have:
- The ability to influence across all levels of the business both internally and externally
- Strong presentation skills, targeting a wide audience
- A proven ability to run and deliver complex projects
- Prior knowledge of running multi-pronged communications programmes
- P&L management experience
- A high level of cross functional working skills
What can we offer in return? Great benefits you’d expect from a business the size of Nestlé – in the shape of a competitive salary and benefits package, bonus scheme, flexible working scheme, 25 days holiday plus statutory holidays plus flex leave, pension scheme and a real focus on personal development and growth.
The closing date for this role is Tuesday 25th August 2020.
We will be considering candidates as they apply and we will occasionally close job advertisements early in the event we receive sufficient applicants, so please don’t delay in submitting your application.
At Nestlé, our values are rooted in respect – for our employees, our customers and our consumers. That’s why championing diversity and inclusion is so important to us; when we embrace different perspectives and give everyone the chance to be the best they can be, we can think in new, creative ways that grow and enhance our business. We are committed to equal opportunity for all and we may collect relevant data for monitoring purposes during our candidate registration process. Be yourself, everyone else is taken!
Ready to take the next step?