A part-time Accountant with experience working in an accountancy practice is required for Hunters’ much loved accountancy practice client.
25 hours per week, Monday – Friday
Working hours: typically 12-5pm, Monday to Friday
Training: Full software training will be provided together with in-house systems training
Holidays: 28 days pro rata including Bank Holidays
The Practice Accountant Part Time will be an accounting all-rounder; a confident, professional and enthusiastic team member who is highly organised. You will be comfortable researching technical accounting/tax issues outside your current experience. We are looking for someone who is analytical, highly literate and experienced using Microsoft Office applications and accountancy/tax software. The Practice Accountant Part Time will be a confident decision-maker and have a proactive approach to helping clients and team members. You will be willing to be flexible regarding work tasks and changing client needs.
* Solid post-qualification (e.g. AAT, ATT; part-qualified ACCA, ACA) experience in an accountancy practice
* Accounts preparation for a range of owner-managed businesses
* Corporation tax return preparation an advantage
* Solving ad hoc tax questions/projects for owner managed businesses
* Prepare accounts and tax returns for Limited Companies
* Prepare solutions and answers to ad hoc questions from clients
* Administer monthly payrolls/pensions for a range of clients
* Work with other team members on accounting tax matters
* Undertake any accounting or other duties as required to ensure the smooth running of the operation
Role: Practice Accountant Part Time
Job Type: Part Time
Location: Shoreham-by-Sea, West Sussex,
Apply for this job now.
22 days ago
Part Time Promotions