Ecosurety are looking for an accurate, logical, and personable procurement coordinator, with strong communication skills and experience in procurement, to support our Packaging Procurement Manager.
The procurement coordinator will report directly to the Packaging Procurement Manager and support the purchasing of PRNs (Packaging Recycling Notes) from recyclers or brokers. The job holder will need to work closely with PRN suppliers and the finance department to ensure payment is correct and made on time. This role is suitable for well organised and logical individuals who are experienced in purchasing.
Location: Bristol / Home Based
Salary: £24 to 26k per year, pro-rata
Job Type; Permanent, Part Time (ideally 5 hours per day)
Benefits: 25 days holiday plus 8 bank holidays. 5 x salary life insurance, 5% pension, paid sick leave, happy to talk flexible working.
Closing date: Thursday 21st January, 9am
Start Date: asap
• Take ownership of the administration of the procurement models (in Excel)
• Ensure all trades are recorded, and invoices are processed in a timely manner
• Manage the delivery of evidence notes as logged in the procurement model
• Reconcile evidence against the procurement model and the Environment Agency website
• Update reports on a weekly and monthly basis in line with internal/legal reporting requirements
• Monitor evidence procured directly by Scheme members
• Liaise with suppliers to resolve procurement queries with invoices and evidence
• Provide administrative support to the Procurement Manager
• Update all procurement documentation and processes in accordance with legal requirements and industry best practice
• Support supplier audits and liaise with suppliers over our code of practice
• High level of compliance and attention to detail
• Strong organisation, IT and administrative skills, particularly in Excel
• Experience of procurement or buying methodologies
• Proven ability to manage and analyse data
• Proactive and fast learner, able to take on new (often technical) information quickly
• Consistent and logical approach to completing tasks and following procedures
• Ability to develop and comply with the systems, procedures, rules, objectives and timescales set by the organisation and take a disciplined approach when undertaking tasks.
• Ability to maintain a high level of accuracy in preparing information
• Experience of environmental compliance markets desirable but not essential
• Able to work collaboratively both internally and externally
Ecosurety are a dynamic, industry leading team, based in the heart of Bristol’s vibrant city centre. Our mission is to bring about “change for good”, by enabling our clients to comply and maximise the impact of their environmental obligations related to packaging, batteries and e-waste recycling. We are a Certified B Corp, committed to balancing profit with our social and environmental impact.
They offer a working environment that enables our team to perform at their best, with flexible hours, remote working options, access to training and employee benefits. If you are highly skilled, enjoy working with others and eager to make a meaningful contribution, please get in touch!!
Ecosurety is an Equal Opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all.
Please note, Ecosurety reserves the right to bring forward the closing date of any of its job vacancies if we receive a suitable number of high quality applications from which to make a shortlist. Therefore, we recommend that you apply for one of our roles as soon as possible rather than wait until the published closing date.
You may have experience of the following: Purchasing Coordinator, Purchasing Assistant, Procurement Coordinator, Supply Chain Administrator, Inventory Controller, Buying Assistant, Junior Buyer, Procurement Assistant, Purchasing Administrator, Inventory Administrator, Supply Chain Assistant, etc.
£24000 - £26000 per annum
16 days ago