Procurement Manager - FF & E and Consumables, Full-Time, Permanent, Up to £48,500pa plus a bonus % and other great benefits
We have an exciting opportunity for a Procurement expert who will be responsible for the application of best practice procurement for agreed FF&E and Consumables categories (consisting of Equipment and selected Consumables), including provision of market insight, development of category strategies & associated sourcing plans, tendering, negotiation and supplier management. Supporting the delivery of the Consumables strategy to support future growth
We are the UK's leading hospitality company, a FTSE 100 organisation with employees worldwide. Owning successful brands such as Premier Inn and hub by Premier Inn, we have over 750 hotels and over 70,000 rooms across the UK, Germany and the Middle East. We are also proud to own over 420 restaurants across the UK including Beefeater, Brewers Fayre and our newer brands Bar + Block and Cookhouse & Pub. We have exciting plans to deliver our strategy that innovates and grows our core UK and international business, always keeping our customers at the heart of what we do.
What you will be doing:
- Procurement Strategy: development, implementation & maintenance of optimal sourcing strategies for all key spend areas across the portfolio.
- Tender & Negotiation: tender management, negotiation and implementation of supplier agreements.
- Supplier Management: development & implementation of appropriate supplier management activities for all key suppliers across the portfolio
- Relationship Management: develop strong relationships with key stakeholders and senior executives as appropriate as well as internal customers.
- HSSE, Diversity & CSR: embed HSSE, diversity and CSR strategies throughout the category team’s activities
What we are looking for:
- Understanding of one or more of the FF&E and Consumables areas and associated procurement best practice
- Conversant with a range of associated sourcing strategies
- Procurement execution (business requirements analysis, market analysis, sourcing strategy, tender, negotiation, contract award, supplier management etc.)
- Able to build value-adding relationships with internal customers
- Able to communicate & influence effectively at senior levels
- Relevant procurement experience
- Highly credible in front of senior stakeholders and the management of key suppliers
What we can offer you:
- Up to 30% Bonus
- Optional contributory pension matched up to 10%
- Up to 25% discount off our brands
- 25 days annual leave + bank holiday pro rata