Role: Procurement Manager – Fixtures, Fittings and Equipment
Employment Type: Perm, Full Time
Location: Dunstable, Bedfordshire
Salary: From £45,500.00 pa up to £57,000 plus bonus % and other benefits
Bringing your energy and tenacity, you will be supporting our Premier Inn and restaurant brands by carrying out negotiations with key suppliers in order to source sustainable commodities for our growth in the UK and internationally and occasionally will have you visiting our sites and suppliers within the UK, China and Germany in order to deliver the best routes of sourcing. That’s just for starters - this is no normal 9-5 job. As a Procurement professional who will be accountable for managing an agreed portfolio of FF&E (total spend approx. £40m) including the selection, appointment and management of key suppliers.
We are the UK's leading hospitality company, a FTSE 100 organisation with employees worldwide. Owning successful brands such as Premier Inn and hub by Premier Inn, we have over 750 hotels and over 70,000 rooms across the UK, Germany and the Middle East. We are also proud to own over 420 restaurants across the UK including Beefeater, Brewers Fayre and our newer brands Bar + Block and Cookhouse & Pub. We have exciting plans to deliver our strategy that innovates and grows our core UK and international business, always keeping our customers at the heart of what we do.
What you will be doing:
- Procurement Strategy: development, implementation & maintenance of optimal sourcing strategies for all key spend areas across the portfolio.
- Tender & Negotiation: tender management, negotiation and implementation of supplier agreements.
- Supplier Management: development & implementation of appropriate supplier management activities for all key suppliers across the portfolio
- Relationship Management: develop strong relationships with key stakeholders and senior executives as appropriate as well as internal customers.
- HSSE, Diversity & CSR: embed HSSE, diversity and CSR strategies throughout the category team’s activities
What we are looking for:
- Understanding of one or more of the FF&E areas (ideally TVs, lights etc) and associated procurement best practice
- Conversant with a range of associated sourcing strategies
- Procurement execution (business requirements analysis, market analysis, sourcing strategy, tender, negotiation, contract award, supplier management etc.)
- Able to build value-adding relationships with internal customers
- Able to communicate & influence effectively at senior levels
- Relevant procurement experience
- Highly credible in front of senior stakeholders and the management of key suppliers
- Able to work to KPIs/SLAs
- An energetic individual that can work at pace and take full ownership of own category and budget.
Beneficial but not essential:-
- Project Management (Agile, Prince2)
What we can offer you:
- Up to 30% annual bonus
- Sharesave scheme
- Individual BUPA healthcare
- Optional contributory pension matched up to 10%
- Free parking across our Head Office campus
- Subsidised restaurant / canteen
- Up to 25% discount off our brands
- 25 days annual leave + bank holiday