7 months ago
Newton Abbot, Devon (Homebased considered – South of England)
Working with many of the biggest names in the IT industry, such as Dell EMC, Intel, NVIDIA and Teradici, Amulet Hotkey is a proven innovator in the design, manufacture and system integration of high availability IT solutions for remote physical and virtual PC and server workstations.
Amulet Hotkey has recently entered the latest exciting chapter of its 30 years history with significant growth investment from a leading UK based tech fund and we are well placed to continue our growth curve and have a predicted revenue figure in the £25M range for this financial year (up £5M from last year). Our core market of financial trading systems has expanded into command and control, emergency call centres, investment banks, oil & gas, CAD designers, digital content creation, and post production studios around the world. What’s more, our customer base includes Fortune 500 and Global 2000 enterprises as well as local and national governments.
Amulet Hotkey was founded in 1990 and is headquartered in the UK where it’s design and manufacturing facilities are based with sales, support and technology centres in London and New York.
We’re now looking for a Product Manager to join our exceptionally talented and supportive team and manage our portfolio of world class enterprise IT products.
As the Product Manager, you will work with key stakeholders across the business from engineering design to marketing and sales to ensure we are positioning our products within their target markets. You will manage the entire product line life cycle from sunsetting legacy products to collating and generating product updates and together with all teams manage the new product market introduction strategy.
The main elements of your role will be:
- Assist in collating and informing the organisation on market and customer requirements as part of the product specification and design requirements process.
- Deliver ongoing analysis of market segment, competitors and client feedback, collaborating with the leadership team to identify viable market statistics and opportunities.
- Drive product planning activities, ensuring continuous product development with emphasis on user experience, customer value and quality.
- Assist in developing and maintaining business proposals to justify the case for new and continued investment in our portfolio of products.
Your other duties will also include:
- Manage together with marketing, sales and engineering the roll out of new products including requirements for literature, website structure, packaging and services.
- Work in partnership with the Technical Project Manager to ensure roadmap and backlog priorities are maintained to enable a smooth agile development process and minimize sales impact.
- Managing critical product lifecycle events to ensure the investment return on the existing product portfolio is maximised.
- Support of product launch activities such as trade shows and press releases.
To be considered as the Product Manager, you will need:
- Experience in a previous product management role within the IT/engineering sector
- Commercial acumen with extensive sales thinking and pro-active / consultative sales approach
- Self-starter being able to work under minimum supervision
- Involvement in end to end process of R&D, engineering, production and purchasing to support production price efficiency and operational efficiency
Our head office is based near Newton Abbot, Devon within an easy commute from Exeter, Plymouth and Torbay. We will consider remote workers based in the South of England who are able to work from both our Newton Abbot and London offices on a regular basis.
Job type: Full Time, Permanent
You may have experience of the following: IT Product Manager, Product Manager, Product Development, Product Lifecycle Manager, Product Launch, Information Technology etc.