HOURS: 1:30pm to 5:30pm Monday to Friday's - 20hours per week.
· To ensure that all goods and waste are stored securely and safely in conditions appropriate for both hazardous and non-hazardous materials, as well as maintaining good standards of housekeeping for recycled materials.
· Load waste material into skips by hand or by FLT, whichever is deemed most appropriate method via risk assessment.
· To carefully monitor waste receptacles to ensure they are dealt with in a timely manner.
· To segregate all waste to ensure its correct disposal.
· To prepare goods to be dispatched for recycling where necessary, in the loading bay ready for the carrier when it arrives for collection.
· Follow daily and weekly facilities schedules as designed to suit the needs of the location.
· Undertake adhoc facilities projects as required e.g. deep cleaning of workshop during shut down periods.
· To follow the procedures when dealing with the dispose of all waste, to designated areas.
· Actively participate in HS hazard spotting, reporting and/or rectification.
· To undertake training in all parts of the job description, statutory and mandatory, and any other training which may be required.
· To ensure the health, safety, and cleanliness of the work environment.
· To communicate on safety, quality, maintenance, production, and continuous improvement.
· Uphold all polices in relation to health, Safety and Welfare
No weekend work and weekly pay!
The ideal candidate will have a can-do attitude, be a positive role model within a busy manufacturing environment and have some experience in a similar role.
· Experience in a similar role.
· Strong problem-solving abilities, attention to detail and reliability.
· Proactive and innovative.
· To work effectively on your own and as part of a team, with a positive 'can-do’ attitude.
· The ability to prioritise workload.
· The ability to work well and accurately in a time-constrained and pressured environment.
· The energy and stamina to constantly move around all floors of the building to provide the required service.
· Fork-Lift Truck Licence, would be advantageous
Our established and industry leading Client uses the latest manufacturing technologies combined with traditional engineering skills to provide a manufacturing service that offers Product Development, Rapid Prototyping, Tooling and Low to Medium Volume Production using a variety of materials to suit product, assembly and system requirements.
Due to the high volume of applications for our roles, if you have not been contacted within 14 days, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Noble Recruiting are an independent, family-run recruitment agency based in Wickford, Essex. We are an equal opportunities employer and have been acting as a recruiting agency and business for over 10 years.
Our team of recruiting experts are on hand to offer advice and help you through the recruitment process. If you would like Noble Recruiting to help you find your perfect role register now on our website.
Noble Recruiting Limited act as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers
Role: PRODUCTION SUPPORT - PART TIME
Job Type: Temporary
Location: Basildon, Essex,
Apply for this job now.
17 days ago
Part Time Promotions