Staverton, GB, BA14 6PG
Salary up to £45,000 DOE plus excellent additional benefits
This is a full-time permanent opportunity, but we are always open to discuss individual’s flexible working needs so please speak to use during the recruitment process to understand what this could look like for you.
At Cereal Partners UK we have established ourselves as one of the largest cereal manufacturers in the UK, making many well-loved brands such as Shreddies and Shredded Wheat. Our aim is simple: to provide high quality, nutritious and great tasting breakfast cereals. You could join our mission to create a nation of Cereal Lovers!
If you're ambitious and
We’re looking for a project engineer, who is able to demonstrate a broad range of skills from people management to problem solving. We never stand still in a continually evolving and
A day in the life of a Project Engineer
• Manage and install capital engineering projects within approved budgets and agreed time scales
• Assist in development of scope, schedule and budget for new projects
• Assist the management of projects to completion within agreed timescales and costs and promote proper hygiene and safety standards
• Support full compliance with Health and Safety Legislation and site rules
• Commissioning of plant and equipment to predetermined standards
• Assist development of scope and budget for various projects ranging from £50k - £1m; develop timing plans
• Manage and control the activities of third-party contractors on site
• Liaise with Operations and other on-site resources for project work and with R&D, Marketing, and Logistics regarding scope, time plan and budget
• Assist multi-disciplined teams to achieve project targets
• Be aware of the environmental impact of role and compliance with site environmental requirements
• Reporting any SHE incidents or concerns
• Contribute towards site SHE objectives
What will make you successful
This is an exciting career opportunity to join the world’s largest food company for candidates with solid technical skills.
• High calibre engineer Apprentice trained/ HNC or Degree
• Good technical knowledge and practical experience of working within Health & Safety legislation (CE, PUWER and machinery safety knowledge).
• Previous experience managing multiple projects across manufacturing, ideally within FMCG
• Preferably knowledge/ experience with CDM
• Understanding of all areas of mechanical/ electrical engineering
• Preferably knowledge and understanding of process and packaging equipment
• Good knowledge and understanding of building works and site services
• Computer literate - including MS-Project, MS-Office, AutoCad LT
• Financial management skills: reviewing, controlling and forecasting, purchasing and price negotiation
What you need to know
What can we offer in return? Great benefits you’d expect from a business the size of CPW – in the shape of a competitive salary and benefits package, bonus scheme, flexible working scheme, 25 days holiday plus statutory holidays plus flex leave, pension scheme and a real focus on personal development and growth.
The closing date for this role is 21/01/2021
We will be considering candidates as they apply and we will occasionally close job advertisements early in the event we receive sufficient applicants, so please don’t delay in submitting your application.
At CPW, our values are rooted in respect – for our employees, our customers and our consumers. That’s why championing diversity and inclusion is so important to us; when we embrace different perspectives and give everyone the chance to be the best they can be, we can think in new, creative ways that grow and enhance our business. We are committed to equal opportunity for all and we may collect relevant data for monitoring purposes during our candidate registration process. Be yourself, everyone else is taken!
Ready to take the next step?