Nestlé UK & Ireland
Project Management Office Administrator
Salary £20,000 to £22,000 (depending on expereince) +Bonus +Excellent Benefits
This is an exciting opportunity to be part of a team defining Market IT priorities and providing professional IT Project and Portfolio Management services to Nestle Businesses. Supporting team members with the implementation and delivery of processes that enable the successful completion of IT projects and management of department finances.
You'll work closely with Project Managers and the Head of Market IT by coordinating and delivering administrative support for key initiatives. Assisting with building the profile of Market IT by managing online content, publishing reports and creating both internal and external communication.
This is a great role to support the Project Management team on process and reporting on live projects and to provide administrative support to the Business Integration Manager & Head of IT.
Responsibility will include;
- You will work closely with team members to manage Project Portfolio and Application processes.
- Ensure supporting documentation is created and available to support processes defined.
- Create and publish reports on the project portfolio.
- Work with Project Managers to support the completion of deliverables for key projects.
- Publish internal and external reports and communication according to the Market IT Communication Plan including visibility of services provided, ongoing initiatives and successes.
- Review and update identified Market IT content on the Nest, ensuring clarity and standards maintained across the department.
- Provide administrative support for Business Integration Manager and the Head of IT (e.g. organisation of key events; arranging stakeholder meetings, publication of reports
- Complete Procurement activities and work with team members to support the management of Market IT finances and costs.
As the successful candidate you’ll have first class written and verbal communication skills, a self-motivated attitude and flexible approach. The ability to demonstrate good planning and problem solving is key, alongside having a real “can do” attitude with excellent customer service skills. A knowledge of Microsoft applications such as Excel and Outlook is essential as is a good understanding of the importance of customer care when working in a support organisation.
You’ll be responsible for managing multiple tasks, whilst being driven by meeting stretching deadlines. Having the ability to prioritise, work under pressure and use your initiative is extremely important together with an aptitude to work in an environment requiring a high attention to detail.
This is a busy and challenging opportunity, but it also brings the chance to work in a supportive team.
What can we offer in return? Great benefits you’d expect from a business the size of Nestlé – in the shape of a competitive salary and benefits package, bonus scheme, flexible working scheme, 25 days holiday plus statutory holidays plus flex leave, pension scheme and a real focus on personal development and growth.
The closing date for this role is 31st July 2020.
At Nestlé, our values are rooted in respect – for our employees, our customers and our consumers. That’s why championing diversity and inclusion is so important to us; when we embrace different perspectives and give everyone the chance to be the best they can be, we can think in new, creative ways that grow and enhance our business. We are committed to equal opportunity for all and we may collect relevant data for monitoring purposes during our candidate registration process. Be yourself, everyone else is taken!
Ready to take the next step?