Gatwick, GB, RH6 0PA
Nestlé Health Science
Project Manager; Marketing (fixed term contract, 12-18 months)
Competitive salary (up to £40,000 depending on experience) plus potential bonus + fantastic benefits
The Nestlé Health Science business have an exciting opportunity for Project Manager to join their team who will be responsible for the efficient, effective, flawless End-to-End execution of Innovation & Renovation (I&R) projects. This is a fantastic opportunity to plan and lead projects from identification to delivery whilst orchestrating a cross-functional and multi-disciplinary team to achieve the project and deliver against the business case. Ensuring that the invested resources bring the expected return on investment with a flawless execution is critical to the roles success.
A little bit about us
At Nestlé Health Science, we’re advancing nutritional therapy to change the approach of managing your health. Behind our pioneering company are people who are driving breakthroughs and innovating for impact. Our people are changing the way health care professionals think about meeting the nutritional needs of patients, and the way patients and consumers manage their own health. They know the faces, hear the stories and celebrate the successes of people who had their lives transformed thanks to Nestlé Health Science solutions.
As a Project Manager you will apply project management tools and skills to ensure the on-scope, on-time and on-quality launch and flawless execution of I&R projects of varying complexity from Identify to end of delivery stage. You will leverage your functional expertise to steer the project team towards the best solution definition and execution. You will also:
- Lead the project team definition, identify and secure resources along the flow and ensure that timelines across all functions and markets are coordinated, end-to-end activities and milestones are tracked to enable the project to progress as planned.
- Lead and challenge the Key Success Criteria definition with the project team to assure speed and get validation from the decider(s)
- Drive timely preparation of the Business Opportunity, Business Case and Business Plan along the flow
- Drive Opportunity and Risk Management and escalate critical issues to the Decider(s) - Doing preventive management of roadblock
- Identify change requests, evaluate impact and get them approved or rejected - Document scope change accordingly
- Coordinate and facilitate project meetings including kick-off meeting, kick-start meetings, check-in meetings, regular project meetings, risk assessments, post launch reviews and additional meetings or workshops as required
- Provide transparency, documentation and communication of project status and risk to cross functional team members, Project Management Lead and Deciders
- Lead internal and external Stakeholder management: identify stakeholders, distribute responsibilities among project team and ensure proper communication
- Question and challenge proposed activities and solutions and contribute to the Business Opportunity, Business Case and Business Plan
The successful candidate will have strong project management experience, specifically experience successfully planning and leading Innovation & Renovation projects from concept to delivery. They will have strong communication skills and be highly effective in both internal and external collaboration. The ability to schedule, manage time effectively and foresee potential risks and opportunities are critical to the success of the role. They will also:
- Have excellent leadership, coaching and influencing skills in order to manage cross-functional teams and drive projects forward, ensuring time and resources are used effectively and efficiently to meet project and business objectives.
- Ideally have experience in the Health category / market
- Have prior experience working in a matrix like structure
- Have demonstrated courage and the ability to take decisions and solve problems
- Ideally have experience in managing digital launches
- Have strong Excel skills and an understanding of Globe
The following qualifications are also desirable:
- I2L Nestle Internal Certification (for internal applications only)
- APM Project Management
- PMI Qualifications
What can we offer in return? Great benefits you’d expect from a business the size of Nestlé – in the shape of a competitive salary and benefits package, bonus scheme, flexible working scheme, 25 days holiday plus statutory holidays plus flex leave, pension scheme and a real focus on personal development and growth.
The closing date for this role is 6th September 2020.
We will be considering candidates as they apply and we will occasionally close job advertisements early in the event we receive sufficient applicants, so please don’t delay in submitting your application.
At Nestlé, our values are rooted in respect – for our employees, our customers and our consumers. That’s why championing diversity and inclusion is so important to us; when we embrace different perspectives and give everyone the chance to be the best they can be, we can think in new, creative ways that grow and enhance our business. We are committed to equal opportunity for all and we may collect relevant data for monitoring purposes during our candidate registration process. Be yourself, everyone else is taken!
Ready to take the next step?