Procurement and Supply Chain Project Manager, Full-Time, Permanent, Salary up to 57,000pa plus a bonus % and other great benefits
Our Head of Procurement & Supply Chain Performance Manager is on the lookout for a new Project Manager to join his team. You will play an important part in e the delivery of the Procurement and Supply Chain Vision and Strategy through the delivery of key projects and change activities.
The role is accountable for the planning, delivery and stabilisation of projects on the Procurement and Supply Chain transformation roadmap. This will require strong stakeholder engagement both within and outside the Procurement and Supply Chain function.
We are the UK's leading hospitality company, a FTSE 100 organisation with employees worldwide. Owning successful brands such as Premier Inn and hub by Premier Inn, we have over 750 hotels and over 70,000 rooms across the UK, Germany and the Middle East. We are also proud to own over 420 restaurants across the UK including Beefeater, Brewers Fayre and our newer brands Bar + Block and Cookhouse & Pub. We have exciting plans to deliver our strategy that innovates and grows our core UK and international business, always keeping our customers at the heart of what we do.
What you will be doing:
- Lead the full end to end delivery of complex projects, from initiation and planning through requirements, delivery and handover to BAU
- Deliver change into the organisation through the application of exemplary project management
- Conduct stakeholder-mapping exercise
- Ensure relationships are built with influential stakeholders in relevant business areas
- Maintain regular touch points with key stakeholders
- Effectively manage contentious decision points through the strength of stakeholder relationships
- Project Documentation needs to be written maintained and communicated to relevant parties
- Cross-functional Program Steering Group needs to be set up and managed.
- Ensure that all communications are consistent in their structure, look and feel to ensure continuity across the project portfolio
- Ensure that all communications to the wider business are fit for purpose and are suitable for the audience.
What we are looking for:
- Strong understanding of project management methodologies (Lean, Six Sigma, Prince2)
- Team building, team working and collaboration skills.
- Proven understanding of Value Chain best practise
- Sound business case development and approvals skills
- Proven ability to work effectively with stakeholders at all levels up to and including Director
- Strong analytical skills
- The ability to command respect and to create a sense of community amongst the members of the Project teams.
- The ability to find ways of solving or pre-empting problems
- Multi-year experience of delivering cross functional projects and programmes, using recognised methodologies
- Proven experience of managing cross functional teams and stakeholder groups
- Change agent: drive change management methodology and culture within function
- Confident and capable to communicate & influence effectively at senior level
What we can offer you:
- Up to 30% Bonus
- Optional contributory pension matched up to 10%
- Up to 25% discount off our brands
- 25 days annual leave + bank holiday pro rata