Project Manager - Contract
We have an exciting opportunity for a Senior Project Manager to join our team based out of our Digital hub in Holborn. We are currently going through a period of growth as we expand the Premier Inn brand to Germany and are looking to establish nearly 40 hotels in the next 2 years.
This position will be working on a large scale programme looking at the systems that currently underpin our business and any necessary future remediation plans.
What you will be doing:
- Ensure all projects are delivered on time, to budget, and meeting all quality targets.
- Establish the project plan baseline, defining project scope and securing the necessary resources and plans for each phase.
- Manage risks, issues and dependencies. Identifying and removing roadblocks.
- Drive project execution and managing the change control process, conflicts and escalations.
- Monitor the project budget and managing finances by ensuring accurate forecasts and financial system monitoring.
- Ensure business and system releases delivered by the project are simple and easy to use.
- Engage stakeholders and ensuring on-going project alignment with business strategy and stringent governance processes.
What we are looking for:
- Significant experience managing multiple IT projects, including budgets over £1m with experience in any of the following: Infrastructure, ITIL Service, IT Security, Data compliance, Oracle systems
- Good grounding in traditional Project Management governance practices.
- Experience with Waterfall & Kanban Agile methodologies
- Ideally have experience within a hospitality or retail environment.
- Exceptional stakeholder management and communication skills; able to inspire and influence teams and senior execs alike.
- Advanced to expert level leadership and general management skills, including conflict resolution capabilities and outstanding negotiation skills.