Imagile Group are looking to recruit to an experienced Project Support Administrative position, on a permanent basis. This role will be part-time working 30 hours per week over 4 days. This role will be to support Managers within our Infrastructure Management division to deliver on our contractual obligations and will be expected to provide administrative support and general office duties.
Project Support Responsibilities
- General administrative duties including processing of invoices, arranging meetings, rooms and events, and processing correspondence and responses.
- Database management and operating a document management system.
- Assisting in the preparation and administration of systems and workbooks.
- Collation and analysis of monthly reports.
- Tracking documents including variation orders and other data.
- External liaison with service providers, clients and other stakeholders.
Project Support Requirements
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office including Outlook, MS Excel, MS Word and MS Powerpoint
- Experience or knowledge of PFI would be advantageous
We are looking to appoint an organised and diligent individual who is team orientated but able to work independently. You will have excellent attention to detail, prioritisation and planning skills and be comfortable communicating with both internal and external contacts in writing, on the telephone and in person.
About Imagile Group Limited
Imagile Group is a dedicated team of infrastructure experts sharing a core understanding: that effective day to day management delivers value, stability and returns over the long term.
As one of the largest SPV and Asset Management service providers to the PPP / PFI infrastructure market, we seek to protect and enhance the value of our investor’s assets, which currently stand at £3bn.
Job Type: Part Time, Permanent, 30 hours per week
Salary: Competitive Package
Benefits: We offer a range of excellent benefits including life assurance, pension plan, private medical insurance, and a commitment to ongoing learning and development opportunities.
Strictly No Agencies please.
You may have experience of the following: Project Support, Project Assistant, Project Coordinator, Project Administrator, Project Management, Risk Management, Project Compliance, SPC, SPV, PFI, PPP, Asset Management, etc.