Psychological Treatment Co-ordinator
Are you looking for your next challenge or first role within the mental health field? We have some exciting opportunities to join us as a Psychological Treatment Co-ordinator at our head office in York.
As a Psychlogical Treatment Co-ordinator you will be responsible for managing your own portfolio of cases where you will provide pro-active case management, administrative support and be responsible for handling inbound and outbound calls to maintain regular contact with our clients, customers and therapists. You will provide a consistent, high quality level of service at all times, against defined criteria, to meet and where possible exceed expectations. You will ensure that agreed service levels are achieved and invoices are promptly raised by liaising with the relevant parties involved in delivering the client’s treatment. This role presents the ‘face’ of the business and as such the post holder must act in a professional manner at all times and perform all tasks in an efficient and effective manner.
Psychological Treatment Co-ordinator Responsibilities:
• Provision of a broad range of case management and administration support to defined caseload of client’s
• Organise, plan and prioritise workload to deliver against specific goals and plans to achieve optimum output
• Adhere to the service level agreements as agreed between the Company and their clients
• Obtain information from all relevant sources, to enable high quality management of your cases and where appropriate the cases of your colleagues
• Document and record all information by updating our case management system to ensure a clear and accurate record of each case is stored
• Perform the administrative activities required daily in order to ensure that all service levels are achieved, and cases are kept up to date
• Undertake inbound and outbound calls to manage relationships, progress client treatment and support the client and therapist in delivering effective treatment
• Generate invoices promptly and efficiently to effectively manage business needs
• Update and keep up to date technically, applying learning and knowledge to the Treatment Co-ordinator role
Psychological Treatment Co-ordinator Requirements:
• Ideally possess a degree in Psychology or a related health subject or experience within a customer services role
• Proficient in IT systems including Microsoft office and comfortable with CRM packages
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including ability to effectively communicate with internal and external customers
• Must be able to work under pressure and meet deadlines, while maintaining a positive attitude and providing exemplary service standards
• Ability to work independently and to carry out assignments to completion within parameters of instructions given, prescribed routines, and standard accepted practices
• Ability to work as part of a team, encouraging open discussion of issues, evaluating, developing and improving others to be the best they can be
• Self-driven with the ability to use time effectively to prioritise, plan and organise workload to meet the diverse needs of the organisation on a day-to-day basis
• Able to instigate a practical hands-on approach to problems encountered whilst employing critical thinking to understand the impact of potential solutions
• Able to adapt to change quickly and efficiently in line with changing business needs
About CBT Clinics:
CBT Clinics provide a multi-award winning psychological assessment and treatment service which facilitates evidence-based psychological therapy to be implemented in a wide range of sectors, including Corporate Healthcare, Personal Healthcare, Personal Injury Healthcare and Public Sector Healthcare. We work B2B to provide psychological services to solicitors, rehabilitation providers, insurance agencies and employers, whilst our clients also include members of the public and the Armed Forces, Emergency Services and Medico-Legal Partners.
Job type: Full Time, Permanent - The role requires from time to time to work as part of a flexible rota to provide extended hours and weekend cover.
Salary: £17,500 - £18,000 per annum
Benefits: Generous holiday entitlement of 23 days per annum + bank holidays, Company Pension Scheme – 3% employer contribution, Cycle to work scheme, EAP, Death in service benefit.
You may have experience of the following: Case Management, Psychology, Health, Psychological Treatment Coordinator, Administrator, Office Administrator, Receptionist, Psychological Administrator, etc.
£17500 - £18000 per annum
7 months ago
Psychological Treatment Co-ordinator