Role: Purchasing Support Manager (Fluent German Speaking)
Employment Type: Perm, Full Time
Location: Dunstable, Bedfordshire
Salary: From £33,000 up to £36,000pa, plus bonus % and other benefits.
We have an exciting new opportunity for a Purchasing Support Manager within our Supply Chain & Procurement team. You will manage and resolve all purchase queries from our Germany Business whilst continuing to support our UK Operations.
We are the UK's leading hospitality company, a FTSE 100 organisation with over 35,000 employees worldwide. Owning successful brands such as Premier Inn and hub by Premier Inn, we have over 750 hotels and over 70,000 rooms across the UK, Germany and the Middle East. We are also proud to own over 420 restaurants across the UK including Beefeater, Brewers Fayre and our newer brands Bar + Block and Cookhouse & Pub. We have exciting plans to deliver our strategy that innovates and grows our core UK and international business, always keeping our customers at the heart of what we do.
What will you be doing:
- Dealing with all purchasing queries relating to our Germany Business
- Monitoring and managing compliance to the agreed purchasing processes.
- Review requisitions and allocate them to the appropriate team to action
- Ensure information across internal systems is entered correctly and kept up to date.
- Support continuous improvement of purchasing and data management processes.
- Support systems testing
What are we looking for:
- Fluent German speaker
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Excellent verbal and written skills
- Experienced in working across multi-functional teams in a Supply Chain or Procurement environment
- Excellent customer service skills – ability to build and develop business relationships
- Ability to manage workloads effectively and work on own initiative.
In return we will offer:
- A market competitive base salary
- Up to 10% annual bonus
- Holiday buy scheme (up to 5 days)
- Sharesave scheme
- A genuine flexible working policy
- Individual BUPA healthcare
- Optional contributory pension matched up to 10%
- Free parking across our Head Office campus
- Subsidised restaurant / canteen
- Up to 25% discount off our brands
- 25 days annual leave + bank holiday
Whitbread is an inclusive employer, strongly believing that everyone is unique and there should be no limits to ambition. We welcome your application whatever your background or situation. We are open to flexible working and, where possible, will try to support this.