Our client is an ambitious and innovative wealth performance management firm incorporating Accounts, Wealth Management and Legal Services.
Prydis is looking to recruit qualified Practice Accountants in various locations, across the UK.
Are you an ACCA/ACA qualified Accountant with recent experience of working in a highly developed accountancy practice?
Have you been furloughed? Do you feel disenfranchised? Are you a parent seeking a little more flexibility to accommodate life? Or are you looking for genuine career progression?
If the answers to any of these questions are ‘YES’, then this could be the opportunity for you.
Prydis presents an amazing opportunity to join a well-established practice with a proven focus for future & genuine career prospects.
So, what is the opportunity?
- Build your own, 100% owned, Accountancy practice as part of the ‘Prydis’ branded Company
- Defined geographical location and clients
- Operational infrastructure including full back office and software support
- Regulatory authorisations
- Access to full Wealth Management and Legal services for your clients
- Future capital event, either as cash for your business or shares in Topco
What are the benefits for you & your client base?
Prydis will reward you, outside of your core Accounting discipline for referrals into any part of their business. Aspects of these referrals which will produce valuable passive income for your practice, alongside a transactional revenue share. Effectively making you money whilst you sleep.
Your clients will benefit from a truly holistic service from the Prydis portfolio approach. As a part of your support team, they can operate at a competitive price point thanks to the operational efficiencies created from working with you.
Our client will build in the opportunity to buy your business from you after three years, through their defined capital purchase scheme. Giving you a future exit point, if that’s your ambition.
They will also provide you with a practice loan to start out, should you need it.
Our client is all about collective growth. Being part of ‘The Pack’ of Accountants at Prydis, allows you to maximise your clients satisfaction, realise personal ambition, achieve business success, allowing you to focus on your client relationships.
Key duties will include:-
- Accounts and tax production for a full and varied client base (outsourcing available should you need it with second eyes review although final accounts sign off rests with you)
- Managing a portfolio of sole trade, partnership, limited company and personal tax clients
- Identifying and managing planning opportunities and general business support for clients
- Liaising with clients, both face to face and over the phone
You will have excellent working knowledge of all accountancy legislation and be able to deliver this information to your clients clearly.
Computer literacy and knowledge of accountancy packages is essential.
This is a fantastic opportunity for those ambitious Accountants looking to move their career to the next level and be part of “The Pack”.