Are you able to get to Halton Lea shopping centre?
Fancy working 2 days per week? Thursday and Friday
Are you organised and enjoy supporting in house operations?
Looking for a temp to perm role to secure you a stable future in the world of work?
Your role is to provide mobile delivery of facilities support services, across a large site in Runcorn Halton Lea area. As a multi skilled operator you will support the operation with a range of tasks, Sorting Mail, distribution of mail in the building, Franking, Porter, first attendance in risk areas for spillages and broken furniture - general housekeeping and organisational duties.
This role resembles a that of a on site Janitor - working within a professional and hard working team.
The team are very friendly and all work together to achieve one goal, to ensure the site is managed efficiently and all jobs are co ordinated effectively to ensure a smooth operation - you will be pivotal in this efficient way of working and become a key player within the team
If you can demonstrate a strong work ethic, and enjoy working within a friendly team - we would love to hear from you.
This position is temp to perm - giving you a unique opportunity to progress from a temporary member of the team to perm. This role opens up an array of other opportunities within the company.
Key Responsibilities in this role will include;
- Receive, sort and deliver inbound post.
- Receive and deliver internally any Tracked, Special or Recorded Delivery Post.
- Collect and distribute all internal post as required.
- Collect, sort and arrange postage of outbound post.
- Receive, Sort and distribute Stationary and consumables
- Maintain accurate documentation of all assigned work orders on site to be completed
- Reactive cleaning where no cleaning operative support is available.
- Reactive replenishment of consumables (cleaning and First Aid) where no cleaning operative support is available.
- Attend reactive H&S work orders and Make safe where feasible
- Reactive Minor Porterage, Furniture, Fixtures and Equipment duties (moves & changes, furniture management & moves, etc.).
- Comply fully with Health, Safety & Environmental policies.
- Proactively walk the floors, reporting any maintenance or H&S issues to the helpdesk and appropriate manager.
- Any additional task which would be deemed reasonable in line with the working environment.
This role is really exciting - if you are interested, please call ASHLEY today on 0151 227 4400 or text RUNCORN -F on 07801 760544 to book an interview near site