Mayflex Group support and service markets for Converged IP Solutions, setting new standards for best in class customer focused supply chain services, enabling their customer and vendor partners to succeed with them.
Job type: Part Time, Permanent
Hours: 28 hours per week
About the role:
We currently have an opening for a critical role within the business, working Monday - Thursday 08:00 to 13:00 and Friday 08:30 to 17:30. The ability to be flexible and work full time to cover annual leave is essential.
The Receptionist creates the vital first impression that external customers gain of Mayflex and the company’s professionalism when they visit in person or contact Mayflex via the switchboard.
- Greets guests to Mayflex in a friendly, courteous manner.
- Make visitors feel welcome and valued.
- Keeps the reception area tidy and attractive to visitors.
- Operates the switchboard efficiently and effectively.
- Orders office and cleaning supplies. Drink machines stock, so they are available when required but not over-stocked.
- Books travel and accommodation as required, for example trains, hotels, flights (Europe) and hire cars.
- Any other adhoc admin duties.
The Receptionist will act professionally at all times, speaks clearly, articulately and efficiently and communicates in the appropriate way with a variety of individuals from the office cleaner to the CEO of a multinational business.
You may have experience of the following: Receptionist, Office Assistant, Administrator, Administration, Customer Service, Office Administrator, Admin Assistant, Customer Services, Administrative Assistant, Front of House, Corporate Reception, etc.