between £10 and £11.00 per hour
26 days ago
You will join us as a Receptionist to provide an exceptional front of house service for the firm, displaying high levels of customer service, whilst meeting additional administrative needs for the business.
- Prepare correspondence and documents.
- Photocopying and sending faxes as required. Ordering and maintaining stationery and equipment, including managing the maintenance of the drinks machines.
- Maintaining and updating the Company’s databases, in particular the IRIS accountancy practice database.
- Submitting various documents online through IRIS including abbreviated accounts, corporation tax returns, personal and partnership tax returns as requested.
- Maintaining / Updating the spreadsheet list of files kept in the cellars (onsite and offsite).
- Motivated and eager to help others.
- Professional and well presented.
- Excellent client and customer services skills.
- Strong IT skills with the ability to learn new database systems.
Desirable skills / experience:
- Audio and copy typing skills.
About Phipps Henson McAllister - Accountants:
Are you looking for a part-time role that fits in with your busy personal circumstances, our client is an Accountancy firm based in Northampton offering accounts, taxation, business advisory and support services to a wide range of businesses and individuals across Northamptonshire and surrounding areas.
Location: Northampton, Northamptonshire
Job type: Part Time, Permanent, 12:30 pm to 5pm, Mon - Fri
Salary: between £10 and £11.00 per hour depending on experience
You may have experience of the following: Receptionist, Front of House, Secretary, Administrator, Customer Service, Administrative Assistant, Office Administrator, Clerical, Personal Assistant, Corporate Receptionist etc.