£8.50 per hour, Benefits: Holiday Pay
Paul J Evans
8 months ago
4 - 6 weeks
- Welcome guests at they enter the premises
- Coordinate meeting room bookings and set up with refreshments and check equipment is ready for use
- Sort and distribute Post; order, maintain and supply Stationery using the firms e-procurement system, control record transit area using the firms system.
-To print and bind documents, report maintenance issues/equipment faults as required.
- Previous Admin/Reception/Customer Service experience is essential
- Have excellent customer service skills with both face to face and telephony customers
- Must have strong attention to detail
- Able to prioritise workload and meet deadlines set as and when
- Available for an immediate start
The Successful candidate must be able to pass a credit check, due to the location of the client, you must be able to Drive.
If you are looking for your next temp assignment, then please apply now.