R A D L E Y L O N D O N are looking for someone with exceptional Customer Experience, fashion or retail industry experience would be a bonus but not essential, ability to multi task under times of pressure yet remain positive and always happy to help both internal and external customers.
The Radley Vision
To be the most loved and trusted, leading affordable luxury accessory brand originating in London with an expanding global presence; we delight customers the world over with beautiful products and unique designs that take inspiration from London as we provide a truly memorable customer experience. We are a loved and cherished British brand.
Our Values reflect the behaviours expected from everyone within the organisation to achieve the business strategy and ultimate vision. We believe that these values should be continuously demonstrated by all employees to reflect their commitment to the Radley brand.
Purpose of your role
To provide an excellent customer experience for employees and guests through the creation of a professional and inspirational working environment, that accurately reflects the Radley brand and supports the achievement of the vision. You will be responsible for ensuring the safe and efficient provision of office equipment and facilities as well as ensuring all guests and visitors have a memorable customer experience.
- Create and maintain a professional and welcoming environment for all employees and guests, ensuring guests sign in and out of the building and are offered refreshments
- Ensure internal meeting areas and communal areas are kept clean and tidy and accessible
- Manage the Switchboard ensuring a helpful and courteous manner at all times to reflect the Radley Brand image.
- Maintain the stationery cupboard and ensure regular reviews are carried out to maintain stock levels
- Order new office furniture when approved and organise new office layout where changes are required.
- Ensure air conditioning/heating is set to a comfortable level seasonally for all areas of the office, adjusting daily if required
- Ensure the buildings communal areas (e.g. stair wells and bathrooms) are clean and tidy and represent the Radley brand escalating any issues promptly with the managing agent
- To act as a Brand Ambassador demonstrating knowledge, enthusiasm and motivation and upholding the Radley image at all times
- Respond to visitor queries and use initiative to identify solutions
- Maintain confidentiality at all times to uphold the professionalism of the Radley brand
- Ensure the Internal phone system is updated by IT swiftly with starters/leavers, and the out of office recorded message reflects real time
- Filtering incoming & processing outgoing Post on a daily basis
- Co-ordinate incoming and outgoing couriers both UK and International ensuring the most cost-efficient method is utilised and appropriate records are maintained, challenge costs periodically
- Act as point of contact for Visa applications when required
- Support and undertake any photocopying and binding etc. as requested
- Respond to taxi requests ensuring that the most cost-efficient service is used. Raise any concerns/breaches to the employee’s line manager and/or the Office Manager
- Oversee and coordinate activity with company van to provide an excellent cost-effective experience between Radley HO, Milton Keynes and other locations
- Assist with planning Company Events i.e. Xmas Party, Company Day etc if required
- To be the main point of contact for the building landlord and agent and take appropriate and prompt action to resolve issues associated with facilities that are not in good working order or require servicing.
- Manage communal internal facilities to ensure that services are in a safe, clean working order and sufficiently stocked with agreed consumables.
- To oversee and co-ordinate the security provision to support the achievement of a safe and reliable presence to meet business requirements.
- Managing the work load of the contracted Handyman as and when required so his time is utilised efficiently, assigning costs back to the relevant departments when invoiced.
- Manage relationship and workload with office cleaners, ensuring expected standards are met each day, communicate any additional work required.
- Maintain Supplier contracts for office services e.g. water coolers/heaters, coffee machines, intruder alarms, fire alarms, ensuring all contracts are cost effective and fit for purpose, proactively identifying opportunities for improvement in service and cost.
- Manage alarm and door access passes.
Health and Safety
- Ensure the Health and Safety policy is adhered to at all times in the office
- On a daily basis, escalate any H&S obstacles identified as relevant.
- Co-ordinate and maintain the register of Fire Wardens and First Aiders, liaising with the Office Manager to maintain required numbers.
- Co-ordinate Health and Safety training for new wardens and aiders, maintaining effective relationships with 3rd party suppliers for all Health and Safety training.
- Assisting with Desk Self Assessments when required collating information and sourcing equipment where necessary.
- Ensure employees are aware of and trained in health and safety procedures, particularly when new to the business or visiting.
- To take ownership for any expenditure linked to the role, escalating concerns in relation to unexpected costs to the Office Manager.
- Conduct regular supplier cost reviews to ensure the provision of the most efficient and cost effective service and taking appropriate action where service levels fall below expectations.
- Manage and maintain the office expenditure spreadsheet to ensure that invoices are checked, processed and approved to hand back to Finance as promptly as possible in accordance with company procedures.
As with all roles, you may at times be required to carry out ad hoc duties to support another team member or take on additional responsibilities to support the achievement of the business strategy..
- Proactive approach to identifying issues and providing a solution focused approach to resolution.
- Highly independent with the ability to use and act upon initiative.
- The ability to multi-task and work efficiently at all times to remain calm under pressure.
- Outstanding organisation and planning skills.
- Budgetary skills demonstrating accuracy, attention to detail and financial acumen.
- Proficient in all Microsoft Office packages including Outlook, Word and Excel.
- Positive and adaptable to change.
- Personal drive for personal development and improvement.
- Taking pride in the delivery of your role whilst demonstrating service excellence at all times.