. By joining us as a Reception Team Member, you will be a big part of making this happen. Your job will be to check in and provide a warm welcome to our customers. It is likely that you will be required to support different departments with a variety of different tasks, this is a great opportunity for you to understand all areas of the business and how we operate.
At Travelodge we are passionate about supporting your development. All our Reception Team Members have the opportunity to apply to our management training program after being with the company for three months. A large number of our current Hotel Managers, and even District Managers, started their careers as team members.
As a Reception Team Member you will also enjoy:
- 50% discount on rooms plus food and drink
- Discounts for friends and family with thousands of rooms at £14.99
- £50 voucher on each work anniversary
- Discounts off many high street retailer and mobile phone providers
- Typical shifts are 7am to 3pm or 3pm to 11pm
- Pension scheme totalling 8% (employer contribution 3%)
At Travelodge, we value your attitude and character as much as your experience. The behaviours that are most important to us are Care About People, Attention to Detail and Drive for Results. We respect the contribution made by every employee and always try to recognise those who go ‘above and beyond’.