Returning to Work After a Career Break?
- FTSE250 training and development with excellent career progression
- Uncapped earnings with excellent benefits
About Our Client
PageGroup are a leading specialist global recruitment agency. With over 7000 employees in 36 countries across the globe, we aim to be the leading specialist recruiter within our chosen markets, specialising in a broad range of professions and industries
Within our London office we have circa. 300 consultants recruiting across 25 disciplines. What you will find here is a vibrant culture where the success of our teams in underpinned by an ethos of putting people and teamwork first, and we're immensely proud of our reputation for professionalism and integrity
PageGroup are proud winners of:
Glassdoor Best Places to Work 2018
Glassdoor Top CEOs 2018
Times Top 50 Employers for Women 2018
Stonewall Top 100 Employer 2018
Page Group are looking for people with previous sales or recruitment experience who may have taken time out on maternity/paternity leave or have taken a career break for other reasons and are now looking to return to the workplace to continue with their career in a fast paced, consultative role with excellent career progression. We have many similar individuals who are currently thriving at Page Group
- Prospecting for new client business by meeting hiring managers in order to understand their recruitment needs
- Consult and engage with clients to understand their needs and sell the most appropriate solution for attracting the right candidates
- Networking in industry, sector and specialism and become an expert in market
- Candidate engagement - identify and attract potential candidates
- Interview candidates to understand their requirements and gain valuable market information
- Provide advice on market conditions, CV and interview techniques and manage expectations
- Work as an integral member of a team, motivating one another and communicating effectively
The Successful Applicant
We are ideally looking for individuals with demonstrated sales or recruitment experience who can hit the ground running in no time.
We require driven, passionate individuals who are looking to make the next important step in their careers in a meritocratic business. Take a look on our website https://www.michaelpage.co.uk/recruitment-jobs/use-your-skills at the transition our top performing consultants, managers and directors have made from a variety of different backgrounds and how quickly they have worked their way up.
You will be able to demonstrate our core behaviours:
What's on Offer
As an experienced Recruitment Consultant at PageGroup you will have the opportunity to truly make your mark and run your own business whilst being supported by our Managers and Directors alongside our market leading training who will guide you to progress your careers to Management and Director Level.
We can offer you a competitive salary together with uncapped commission and bonuses; alongside a wide range of attractive employee benefits including discounted gym memberships, private healthcare, the ability to buy or sell extra holiday days and lots of retail discounts
We work within a meritocratic environment where you are rewarded and recognised based on your productivity - our high performing consultants have been able to progress quickly (within a 5 year period, one of our Directors went from Graduate to Director with 6 promotions), and our 'High Flyers' were also recently rewarded with trips to Ibiza, Brazil, Miami and LA
Have a look at what a career at PageGroup could offer you and, if you like what you see, we look forward to meeting you