Recruitment Specialist – 12 month Fixed Term Contract
Gold-i is one of the world’s leading software systems integrators to the global retail Forex market. A multi-award winning company, including the Queens Award for Enterprise in Innovation, Gold-i is constantly striving for success and to continually disrupt the market with new and exciting products.
Gold-i have been able to attract some of the most prestigious brokers across the globe by offering solutions to address key business needs such as reducing trading risks, increasing profitability, increasing customer retention and differentiation.
Due to the company’s continued expansion we are looking to recruit an experienced IT Recruitment Specialist on a Fixed Term Contract basis, to assist with a significant growth phase over the next 12 months.
Based in the UK Head Office in Guildford, Surrey, the successful candidate will report to the HR Manager. The primary role is to find the best resources in the market for Gold-i Ltd in the UK, through a variety of sources.
- Support the end to end recruitment process
- Source, screen and assess suitably qualified candidates for a variety of roles
- Liaison with Team Leads to assess suitable candidates
- Arrange telephone and face to face interviews
Essential Skills and Requirements
- Proven track record hiring top talent across multiple functions, including Development, QA and Sales
- Strong focus on direct sourcing using a variety of tools, techniques and resources.
- Management of 3rd parties, such as Recruitment Agencies
- Strong communication and inter-personal skills
- Highly developed organisational skills with ability to prioritise workload within a changing environment
- Ability to understand technical requirements for the various roles
- Ability to deliver great experience to both candidates and business partners
Gold-i Ltd, 10 Medawar Road, Surrey Research Park, Guildford, Surrey, GU2 7AE
- Flexible working hours
- 25 days annual leave
- 2 paid Charity days
- Cycle to work scheme
- Edenred Childcare vouchers
- Free parking