We have an opportunity to work for a UK recognised, multi temperature, food retailer offering great rates of pay with potential temp to perm transition for the right candidates.
Working for one of the biggest logistic and distribution centres in the St Helens area. Using and operating various types of machinery, assisting the recycling department with de-kit, emptying cages, palletise green trays and recycling cardboard and plastics in designated areas.
Shifts; Working any 5/7 days - Overtime available
Times; 22:00 - 06:00
Rate Pre-12 weeks; National Minimum Wage / National Living Wage with £1.00 uplift for any hours worked during Weekends and 0.55p for hours worked during 22:00 - 06:00
Rate Post 12 weeks; £8.56 basic, nights uplift of £2.59 (22:00 - 06:00) and Approx. £3.50 uplift for any hours worked during the weekends.
- Immediate starts available
- Five day paid induction program
- Working temporarily ongoing with the potential opportunity to move to permanent
- Working weekends and weekdays as the role is any 5/7
- Additional overtime when required
- You will be provided with a weekly rota Sunday to Saturday
- Opportunity to complete an NVQ
- Sports and Social Club
- 24/7 fully functional on site Gym
- Pool tables in the canteen areas
- Opportunity’s to apply for permanent positions
If this is the role for you please call us on 0800 011 3042 to apply
Please not you could receive a call back from a 0800 number