At Florence we have one purpose - To provide people with the care and dignity that they deserve. A people-centric startup based in the heart of London's thriving tech community, Florence is redefining how nurses and employers interact.
Our online platform helps healthcare institutions find and book temporary staff without the need for expensive recruitment agencies.
We are a growing team of 30, founded and led by a form doctor-turned-entrepreneur. This is a really exciting time to join Florence and be part of a team that is filled with collaborative, passionate and driven people.
We are looking for natural relationship builder to join our team to manage and grow our portfolio of clients across various regions including the South East, the South West and the Midlands. The successful candidate will be working a remote, field based role, but should be prepare to travel to our head office in London on a regular basis.
- Taking ownership over you own portfolio of clients and being responsible for building the volume of transactions within the platform
- Managing the whole Florence experience from implementing the platform, delivering training and focusing on retention.
- Building relationships with Care Home Managers, Owners, HR, Finance and Operations Professional
- Holding training sessions with nursing home managers and administrators to demonstrate Florence
- Liaising with the Customer Success Team to ensure adequate matching of supply and demand in your region
- Using feedback from frontline users to guide product development
- Minimum of three years’ experience with a proven track record in a sales trainer or account management role
- Full UK Drivers Licence
- Must be able to work independently and proactively
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Must be a relationship builder, networker and team player
- Must be able to handle high workloads and prioritise tasks
- Experience within the care sector or start up environment preferable
- 25 days holiday
- Car allowance
- Company contributory pension scheme
- Regular company and social outings
- Brand new MacBook and mobile supplied when joining
- Finish early fridays
- Opportunity to contribute to growth to an early stage startup
- Fun, friendly and collaborative startup office environment
- Competitive OTE and share options structure