Regional Business Manager - Field Based role covering Bristol - North Devonshire area - 22 stores
There has never been a better time to join our expanding leadership team! We are market leaders, boasting continuous year on year growth both within our high street stores and online. If you are a strong retail leader looking for a role with a difference, then read on…
The opportunities to make a positive impact on the operational running of our business are endless and are yours for the taking! New store openings, new concept stores, new product lines, new technologies and new branding are just a few of the exciting developments on our agenda and we need your expertise to make it happen!
We are looking for exceptionally talented individuals based in the Republic of Ireland specifically around the County Kilkenny area that possess a passion for health and wellbeing, are highly results driven with a proven track record of positive impact in retail and an ability to inspire and motivate teams and colleagues.
Reporting to the Regional Manager, your field management responsibility will include leading a team of over 120 colleagues with overall accountability for the performance of approximately 21 Holland & Barrett stores.
- Being an energetic ambassador for our brand and the values it represents
- Driving growth, maximising sales and profitability and leading customer experience strategies
- Motivating, inspiring and coaching field leaders to enhance personal performance and that of their teams
- Ensuring you have the right people capability and engagement to deliver business objectives
- Driving operational excellence, compliance and execution across your area
- Challenging the status quo and supporting a culture of continuous improvement
- Providing feedback and partnering with all areas of the business to influence change
The ideal candidate:
- A strong track record as an Area Sales Manager in a previous retail business is essential as is an interest in health and fitness
- Excellent communication and influencing skills
- Commercially aware
- Ambition to continually drive the business forward
- Perceptive leader with a real passion for building a strong team
- Full, clean UK Driving Licence