7 months ago
You will join us as a Regional Operations Manager to lead a team across a number of Nursery settings in Dundee / Aberdeen and the surrounding area.
Regional Operations Manager Responsibilities:
You will have overall responsibility for the commercial management and planning of operations to maximise profitability, quality of service supporting and developing the overall performance of the region.
Regional Operations Manager Requirements:
- Proven senior management experience, ideally in early years education
- Extensive experience in managing budgets, forecasts, performance and quality
- Experience of people management and development across multi sites
- Extensive knowledge of legislation, national guidance, CFE and pre-birth to three.
- Report writing must be a strength and the ability to support managers and offer an excellent provision.
- Full driving licence (preferably clean).
- Capable of managing own diary to ensure maximum time is spent in nurseries and positively impacting the business.
In this role you will be expected to travel and work flexible hours to meet the needs of the nurseries.
About Bertram Nursery Group ltd:
Bertram Nursery Group Ltd, formed in 2006 bringing together Happitots Day Nurseries, Strawberry Hill Nursery & other subsidiaries. In 2008 the group acquired Holyrood Nursery Group & other individual centres in NW England.
The group has grown steadily & now owns & operates 42 nurseries providing exceedingly high standards of care & early years education to over 2000 children each day & meeting the needs of local families, communities & business across the United Kingdom.
Location: Dundee / Aberdeen Area
Job type: Full Time, Permanent
Benefits: Competitive Salary, Company Benefits including, pension, holidays, flexibility, discounted childcare, employee discount scheme, on ongoing training and support, progression opportunities within an award-winning company.
You may have experience of the following: Operational Manager, Operations Manager, Nursery Manager, Service Manager, Service Coordinator, Regional Manager, Area Manager, Registered Manager, Care Manager, Home Manager Supported Living Manager, Project Manager, Programme Manager, Charity, Third Sector, NFP, etc.