Residential Care Manager
You will join us as a Residential Manager to have overall responsibility for the day – to – day management of a 5 bed residential home for young people with mental health needs.
Residential Care Manager Responsibilities:
- To be responsible for the day-to-day running of the home including managing the staff team, maintaining the quality of care, recruitment and training of staff, budget management and maintaining overall CQC compliance.
- Dedicated to the provision of quality care and support for all the Young People, ensuring or facilitating their physical, social, psychological, intellectual, and spiritual needs within the resources available.
Residential Care Manager Requirements:
- Minimum 12 months’ residential supervisory management experience.
- Must hold the Lead Adult Care Worker Level 3 qualification or equivalent and be willing to work towards Level 5 in Leadership in Health and Social Care.
- Experience with working with Quality Care Commission (CQC) or Ofsted registered services.
About Care in Mind:
Join Care in Mind – A Unique and Innovative Approach to Supporting Young People in Care
Care in Mind provides residential services for young people and young adults aged 16-30 years old who have been discharged from psychiatric inpatient stays or secure children’s homes. Our aim is to support the young people using an innovative therapeutic approach and least restrictive practice to enable them to live in a non-secure community setting and to achieve their individual goals in preparation for transition to adult life. Our “no restraint” policy allows for more respectful and thoughtful relationships with young people and avoids traumatisation and consequent escalations in risk.
Due to expansion we are pleased to be opening a new residential service in the Bolton area and are recruiting a full staff team to support our young people.
Location: Bolton, Lancashire
Job type: Full Time, Permanent, 37.5 hours per week
Salary: £28,415.43 - £39,610.70 per annum dependent on skills and experience.
Benefits: 35 days holidays per year including bank holidays, increasing to 39 with long service, Free learning and professional development opportunities, Enhanced Company Pension Scheme, Employee Assistance Programme, Free onsite parking, Life Assurance, Online discounts, Refer a friend scheme where we pay £500 for every friend you refer, Annual paid Summer and Christmas parties, Length of service awards.
Closing Date: 9th February 2020
You may have experience of the following: Residential Manager, Residential Care Manager, Supported Living, Childrens Home, Residential Child Care, Childrens Residential Manager, Senior Childrens Residential Worker, etc.
£28,415.43 - £39,610.70 per annum dependent on skills and experience.
8 months ago
Residential Care Manager