Are you a Residential Manager who understands the challenges young people face in day to day life? Do you have previous Management experience? Do you like the idea of working for a business who offer therapeutic and non-restraint support to young people?
Care in Mind have a fantastic opportunity for a Residential Manager to join our friendly and professional team where you will work within our Residential Home based in Neston, Wirral over a 37.5 hour, 7 day working rota, completing early and late shift patterns alongside occasional sleep ins so flexibility is required.
What’s on offer:
- Competitive salary - £28,415.43 - £37,303.91 (Dependant on experience)
- 27 days holiday + 8 bank holidays
- Enhanced Superior company pension
- Enhanced sick pay
- Death in Service (3x annual salary)
- Paid Induction (Running over 7 days)
- Enhanced maternity/paternity leave
- Free on-site parking
- Paid Enhanced DBS check
- Employee Assistance Programme / 24-hour Counselling Service
- Online shopping discounts, free eye tests and various other benefits
- Excellent Learning and Development (Level 5 Diploma in Leadership and Management)
- Refer a Friend Scheme (Up to £500 per referral)
- Regular social events and recognition schemes (‘Employee of the year awards’, Summer & Christmas parties)
As a Residential Manager you will:
- Have the overall responsibility for the day to day management of a 5 bed residential home for young people with mental health needs.
- Be responsible for the day to day running of the home including managing the staff team, maintaining the quality of care, recruitment and training of staff, budget management and maintaining overall CQC compliance
- Be educated to the provision of quality care and support for all the Young People, ensuring or facilitating their physical, social, psychological, intellectual, and spiritual needs within the resources available.
As a Residential Manager you will have:
- Full UK Driving Licence & access to a vehicle for work purposes
- Minimum 12 months’ residential supervisory management experience
- Must hold the Lead Adult Care Worker Level 3 qualification or equivalent and be willing to work towards Level 5 in Leadership in Health and Social Care
- Experience with working with Quality Care Commission (CQC) or Ofsted registered services.
The closing date for this position is Friday 2nd October so please ensure you apply before this date If you are interested in being a part of an exciting development of our new Residential Home with colleagues who thrive in developing and rebuilding young people and young adults with complex difficulties.
Due to the current climate regarding the Covid-19, all of our interviews are now taking place as a Video/Audio Interview over Microsoft Teams.
**We reserve the right to close the advert early, should we appoint a suitable candidate.**
Care in Mind operates a safer recruitment process and as part of this process the successful candidate will be subject to an enhanced DBS check. We are an equal opportunities employer who values diversity and positively encourages applications of all ages from all sections of the community.
You may have experience of the following: Residential Manager, Residential Care Manager, Supported Living, Children’s Home, Residential Child Care, Children’s Residential Manager, Senior Children’s Residential Worker, etc.