£27500 per annum
8 months ago
The role of the RA is to work with the Resource Advisor (RAd) to manage the resourcing and utilisation across Reading office to the benefit of our people and our clients.
The RA will work closely with the RAd within their allocated departments to understand the resourcing needs of the business.
* Manage stock take allocations across the department.
* Assist RAd with annual resourcing planning and emergency resource requests.
* Assist RAd with updating Retain.
* Monitor pipeline and resourcing new wins.
* Onboarding new team members.
* Manage holiday requests in conjunction with the agreed policy, approving holiday where appropriate.
* Monitor sickness/absence level highlighting issues as appropriate.
* Monitor utilisation at all levels.
* Monitor time sheet submission, challenging where appropriate on time charged to client or other codes.
* Actively participate in regular Resourcing meetings with the People Leaders/Regional leads and with the local Resourcing teams.
* Training - advising on training bookings, dealing with cancellations and issues as they arise; develop and promote an understanding of the training path requirements for all grades. Chase attendance on mandatory training courses.
* Manage identification of facilitators for training courses across South Region.
* Manage attendance at Our University for the South Region.
* Provide holiday and sickness cover for RAds across South Region.
* A strong administrative background -ideally in a Resourcing role
* Excellent personal effectiveness to deal with conflicts, express own ideas persuasively and creatively, obtain buy-in and influence decisions outcomes while managing the expectations of the business
* Good commercial awareness of the business issues that drive resourcing
* Understand our market to balance business goals against each individual's goals
* Confidence to challenge when necessary at all levels.
* Strong influencing skills to obtain resources for projects both at very short notice and in advance
* An excellent negotiator who is able to build relationships in a wider network
* Strong multi-tasking skills with excellent judgment to work within potentially competing demands.