Our Digital Data and Technology Services (DDTS) Function is currently undertaking a once in a generation Transformation, so this is an exciting time to join us.
We are currently recruiting for a Resource Planning & Allocation Lead on an 18 month contract to provide leadership within the recruitment hub and supporting DDTS in growing its permanent staff through resourcing, recruitment and retention initiatives.
Please be aware team members, stakeholders and DDTS colleagues are dispersed across the country so the role holder will need to travel to meet with team members and attend meetings as necessary.
ResponsibilitiesOperational Service Delivery of a DDTS Recruitment Service
• Continually review the service provision with DDTS stakeholders to ensure alignment with the customer needs.
• Prioritise the Recruitment Hub’s workload, managing capacity and customer expectation.
• Keep pace with industry standards to ensure the Recruitment Hub is working to industry best practice.
• Manage own caseload, providing excellent customer service to hiring managers.
• Ensure DDTS remains aligned to Defra policy for recruitment, to include EDI and Civil Service Recruitment Principles 2018.
Maintaining and reporting recruitment management information back to Senior Leaders
• Keep a log of all recruitment activity from approval through to onboarding.
• Manage risk and issues arising, offering pragmatic solutions.
• Capture recruitment data sets and feed back into senior management.
• Maintain a horizon forecast of future recruitment to ensure Recruitment Hub’s capacity is not breached.
Providing guidance and mentoring to colleagues within the Recruitment Hub
• Empower members of the team to make decisions within a controlled framework.
• Offer best practice advice and be a sounding board where necessary.
• Develop less experienced members of the team and provide objectives to work towards.
• Recognise the individual needs of team members for development.
Being the focal point for DDTS for recruitment campaigns and act as SME for campaign management
• Partner with HR and Finance colleagues to ensure all regulatory compliance is adhered to.
• Act as DDTS conduit to Government Recruitment Service, ensuring service standards are maintained.
• Build strong networks of vacancy holders across DDTS through dialogue.
• Act as a trusted and respected voice of authority on recruitment.
• Draw upon industry expert knowledge and experience for niche and hard to fill roles.
To be successful in this role you will need to demonstrate skills and experience in the following:
• Industry Standard Recruitment Best Practice.
• External Talent Attraction and Recruitment Marketing.
• Candidate Relationship Management .
• Senior Stakeholder Management.
• Problem Solving.
• Proficiency with Excel and Sharepoint.
We'll assess you against these behaviours during the selection process:
- Managing a Quality Service
- Making Effective Decisions
- Changing and Improving
- Developing Self and Others
We only ask for evidence of these behaviours on your application form:
- Managing a Quality Service
We'll assess you against these technical skills during the selection process:
- External recruitment and attraction