Role: Resourcing Partner (Part Time - 4 days per week)
Location: Dunstable (currently WFH within government guidelines but there may be a requirement to travel with this role)
We are looking for an experienced Resourcing Partner to join our team, on a 5 month fixed term contract, to support the recruitment of salaried vacancies across both Support Centre and our Operations. You will work within a team who’s core focus in the direct hire of diverse talent into our Premier Inn & Restaurant brands and Support roles.
We are the UK's leading hospitality company, a FTSE 100 organisation with over 35,000 employees worldwide. We have been recognised as a ‘Top Employer’ by the Top Employers Institute for the last 10 years.
Owning successful brands such as Premier Inn and hub by Premier Inn, we have over 850 hotels - which is over 80,000 bedrooms - across the UK, Germany and the Middle East (with a committed pipeline of over 20,000 more). We’re also proud to own over 420 restaurants across the UK including Beefeater and our newer brands Bar + Block and Cookhouse & Pub. With exciting plans to innovate and grow our core UK and international business, we always keep our customers at the heart of what we do. There has never been a more exciting time to join Whitbread!
What you will be doing:
- You will be managing the end to end resourcing process for salaried role across both our Support Centre and Operational estate.
- Using adverts, proactive resourcing tools and other innovative methods you will support us in achieving our direct hire resourcing goals.
- You will focus on ensuring that all of our recruitment processes are inclusive and support our ongoing commitments around diversity within our teams.
- Candidate experience is at the heart of our resourcing ethos and ensuring that every applicant feels like they have been treated with respect and authenticity will be key within this role.
Why we’d love you to apply
- You will be an experienced recruiter who has worked in both a professional services and operational environment and will be happy to support stakeholders within both areas.
- With extensive knowledge of proactive recruitment methods and tools, you will get excited about telling our story and turning potential applicants into placements.
- You will be able to build relationships with stakeholders quickly, gaining trust and the ability to influence when required.
- Supporting our commitment to make our business a more inclusive environment you will be confident in coaching around bias and challenging thinking that may constrain our ability to increase diversity.
In return, we will offer you:
- A competitive base salary
- A collaborative work culture that focuses on enabling your success and continuing your personal development
- A genuine flexible working policy
- Individual BUPA healthcare
- Optional contributory pension matched up to 10%
- Up to 25% discount off our brands
- Perks at work